Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help fix my M203 Grenade

Options
  • 25-03-2009 4:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 27

I've a Magbull 120 round grenade and I think it's broke. Story is that after filling the grenade and turning it upside down the majority of bbs fall out, the rubber ring is still there to hold them in but it doesn't. Also after filling the grenade with bbs and while putting in the gas the bbs fly out the holes in the grenade.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 797 ✭✭✭Spetzcong

I've a Magbull 120 round grenade and I think it's broke. Story is that after filling the grenade and turning it upside down the majority of bbs fall out, the rubber ring is still there to hold them in but it doesn't. Also after filling the grenade with bbs and while putting in the gas the bbs fly out the holes in the grenade.

Have you reset the grenade by pushing in the firing button till it locks again? if not that'll be why the gas keeps venting through it. If you have or if it won't lock then you probably need a new o ring to keep the firing button locked. twist off the bottom of the nade and check the o ring down there. Be careful not to lose the ball bearings from the firing button. Not sure about the bbs falling out of it, it could be you need a new o ring for the top too, perhaps all the gas venting through the grenade has frozen the top o ring and that's why it's not keeping the bbs in place. When o rings freeze they sometimes become brittle and break, you can check your o rings by carefully taking them off the grenade and seeing if they've lost elasticity or broken. You can get new o rings in any plumbing or diy store, get a few, they're cheap and always handy to have.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Superbrogie

I have reset the grenade by pushing in the firing button till it locks again. It's not that. I understand the gas venting through the grenade can freeze the top o ring and that's why it can sometimes not keep the bbs in place and that when o rings freeze they sometimes become brittle and break but I have used it only around 3 or 4 times due to the issues with it. Thanks for the idea of getting new o rings, if there only cheap i'll give that a go. Any other ideas people?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

I have reset the grenade by pushing in the firing button till it locks again. It's not that. I understand the gas venting through the grenade can freeze the top o ring and that's why it can sometimes not keep the bbs in place and that when o rings freeze they sometimes become brittle and break but I have used it only around 3 or 4 times due to the issues with it. Thanks for the idea of getting new o rings, if there only cheap i'll give that a go. Any other ideas people?

if you put more than 1o bb's in to each chamber then the excess will fall out!

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Superbrogie

I am aware if you put more than 10 bbs into each chamber then the excess will fall out. "majority of bbs fall out" Any other ideas people?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 797 ✭✭✭Spetzcong

It really does sound like it's the O rings, have you tried screwing off the bottom of the grenade and checking the O ring in the bottom part?

The only reason the majority of the bbs would fall out of my madbull 'nade was when I froze the O rings on it. It's an easy fix though.

• Advertisement
Advertisement