Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rottweiler

Options
  • 25-03-2009 10:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Help!
    there is a male young i reckon abut one roaming around where i live. He has a brown collar and is good with other dogs and ok with humans

Is anyone missing a male Rotweiller?
    Waiting for the dog warden to show up, sad as this will probably mean the dog will be put down.
    I cant take him i have three of my own and they are enough
    please message me asap if you are missing a dog

We live in Athy - Kildare

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 hellybelly

dog warden is on its way
    so worried about the poor if its owner doesnt turn up
    advertising everywhere anyone want a rottie if its owner doesnt turn up?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Toulouse

Can you start ringing rescues? Kildare pound is nearly 100% pts so if he goes in and he's not chipped are chances he's not coming back out. http://www.irishanimals.ie/dogs/index.html

Have you contacted all local vets to see if someone can help you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 hellybelly

owner has been found! Dog has been lost since sunday! So happy, he legged it when the warden turned up so were all going to go and look for him!

so so so happy and thank you for the comments!
    I know the dog pound is awful here last time i found a stray i had to drive to co clare to find it a home - nightmare so very sad!
    so happy!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Toulouse

Thank dog for that! Well done :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 302 ✭✭looserock

Well done!

• Advertisement
Advertisement