Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Belfast Sink

Options
  • 25-03-2009 10:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

Would any one know where I would be able to get a decent secondhand Belfast sink for a reasonable price. Would be willing to travel outside of Dublin if it was worth it. Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

One of the reclamation shops maybe? There's a few around Charlemont Street

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭Bertie Bassett

Mac's Granite & Salvage Warehouse in Islandbridge may be a possibility.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭dubtom

Wouldn't try macs,too pricey. Try the salvage yard on the naas rd,kingstown salvage I think it's called,exit before city west.Worth a browse even if your not buying. There is also a treasure of a salvage yard on the SCR,just before the old JP factory if heading into town,if he doesn't have one no one will.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭fatchops

That's great lads thanks a million, I'll check them out at the weekend.
    Try the salvage yard on the naas rd,kingstown salvage I think it's called,exit before city west.
    Dubtom are those directions to or from Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭dubtom

Sorry, from Dublin,I always assume people know where I'm coming from:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭IRISH RAIL

try belfast any hardware shop

come on someone had to say it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭fatchops

very droll :rolleyes:

Advertisement