Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BIFFO on Bog

Options
  • 25-03-2009 10:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭

news_pm_bigpic_509379a.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭Barname

news_pm_bigpic1_509345a.jpg

Banksy? no pun intended.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭dh0661

Be very careful OP, our government seem to have the police are on high alert over these pictures.

• Registered Users Posts: 702 ✭✭✭wreckless

high alert? they are going to bring criminal prosecutions against the chap that painted them :eek:

only in ireland!!!

well i guess, the islamic went pretty crazy about those pics of mohammed in the danish papers, so why shouldnt our lads be allowed to have a winge at some pics :rolleyes:

heard one last night about the suicide killeers, a picture of heaven, guy saying "stop sending all the martyrs, we running out of virgins!!" classic

• Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

wreckless wrote: »
    well i guess, the islamic went pretty crazy about those pics of mohammed in the danish papers
    Biffo is one mountain Mohammed would find hard to move :D

I think it's all gone way over the top, is he going to go after the papers next over the many cartoon charactertures of him over the years.

Get yourself a sense of humour and cop yourself on Mr. Cowen, and stop wasting mine and the people's taxes on going after the guy that painted the pictures.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

We need someone to print these onto t-shirts and sell them ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

We need someone to print these onto t-shirts and sell them ;)
    Someone already has:

http://www.teeshock.net/

We should all turn up at the gates of Dail Eireann wearing them :D

Siht or get off the pot!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭dh0661

hellboy99 wrote: »
    Someone already has:
    http://www.teeshock.net/

LOL :rolleyes: - greeting cards as well. I presume all royalties are going into a big brown envelope to the department of finance.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,658 ✭✭✭old boy

i must order some of that stuff, now with the elections around the corner.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

God the picture really goes into graphics:D

Saggy tits. ROFL.......... How could you run the country with those flagging on the ground.

Only in Ireland, and don't get me started on our minister for health. It seems it's the new black in politics, get fat and your in. Get really fat and your taoiseach or minister for health.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

dh0661 wrote: »
    Be very careful OP, our government seem to have the police are on high alert over these pictures.

Oh **** em. They are hardly ever working these days, so we might as well get a laugh out of them. Brian could actually do something about his weight, but he made the choice to grow some tits.

It's his problem. But this world and Ireland included is really turning into a hush swish swish don't say boo hoo soicety, since the government are going balistic over a harmless joke.

By them even reacting, its actually making the joke more contagious.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,993 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

I tried to order one but it keeps saying the shopping cart is empty. Anyone else having a problem?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭mud

www.teeshock.net

taoiseach

geddit?

/:o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭mud

I tried to order one but it keeps saying the shopping cart is empty. Anyone else having a problem?

same here, I sent off a trouble ticket, I'll let you know if they get back to me

Advertisement