Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Its 10am, where ARE the desserts?

Options
  • 25-03-2009 10:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭

It's 10am in Dublin and you are in desperate need of a decent dessert. Where can you go?

In before "Move to Dublin forum", in before "Move to Food/Drink". If you report this for being in the wrong forum I will proclaim a jihad on you. Any mod who moves this shall also be struck down my the gay gene, in the case they are already gay (mods = fags anyway) they will be given a dose of hetrophobicatrixia.

(In after "Snacks and Sweets" (How many retarded forums are there for just ****ing food these days?)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Marks & Spencer.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭regi

Snacks and Sweets?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭S.I.R

IBTL

last nights curry ?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Marks & Spencer.

No, needs to be somewhere where you can go in and sit down and have a coffee and a banoffee or jelly and icecream, and not one sitting there from the previous day, and not somewhere where you have 'BINGBONG Could *snnrrrk snrrrk* please contact extension 325*snrrk* '

Dammit Winters we're going to go hungry.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

In heaven.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

I was thinking Cafe Kylmore but do they even do desserts anymore? And all the Bewleys Cafe's are gone now too, they used to have at least a decent cheesecake or so about the place.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Winters wrote: »
    It's 10am in Dublin and you are in desperate need of a decent dessert. Where can you go?

In before "Move to Dublin forum", in before "Move to Food/Drink". If you report this for being in the wrong forum I will proclaim a jihad on you. Any mod who moves this shall also be struck down my the gay gene, in the case they are already gay (mods = fags anyway) they will be given a dose of hetrophobicatrixia.
    Freudian slip?

Moved from AH.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,402 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

There the Dessert Shop, that's on 3rd; Deserts R Us, also on 3rd, Dessert Island Discs...

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

Terry wrote: »
    Freudian slip?

Moved from AH.
    You have now caught my gay gene. Thanks for curing me.

/thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,402 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Winters wrote: »

(In after "Snacks and Sweets" (How many retarded forums are there for just ****ing food these days?)

Oh, you want an Apple Pie then...? Should have said so!

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Ikky Poo2 wrote: »
    There the Dessert Shop, that's on 3rd; Deserts R Us, also on 3rd, Dessert Island Discs...

Of course - The Dessert District!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

winters <3s the c====3

but we really love him

JIZZLORD wrote: »
    winters <3s the c====3
    Only your's jizzy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Cafe Leon? Theres a few around the Wicklah St area.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

The basement in Avoca on Suffolk Street

• Registered Users Posts: 3,120 ✭✭✭shrapnel222

WindSock wrote: »
    Cafe Leon? Theres a few around the Wicklah St area.

+1 for Leon. great patisseries. there's also that french cake and patisserie shop just round the corner (can't remember the name though)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

teatime express on talbot street

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

the chocolate soup place in debenhams (if its still there), does this ice cream brownie thing with chocolate sauce.im drooling just thinkin bout it.

Advertisement