Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gyms in city centre

Options
  • 25-03-2009 11:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭

Looking for a reasonably priced gym near O'Connell St - have been to Crunch Fitness and it's a nice place but kinda pricey.

Anyone know of any other ones? (or if anyone haggled with crunch and succeeded) :p

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭bobbyjoe

Iveagh Gym often have special deals. Find a flyer if you can. I went in didn't have a flyer for the special offer but they just gave me one there for the discount. If you are a student its cheaper also think about 5 per month.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭arse..biscuits

• Registered Users Posts: 3,120 ✭✭✭shrapnel222

the clarion hotel on the quays has a good deal. 400 a year, no joining fee

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

the gym in the ymca on aungier street is very reasonable

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Anto McC

There is a gym on Townsend Street just off Tara Street, not too sure of the price though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭Chocoholic84

the clarion hotel on the quays has a good deal. 400 a year, no joining fee

I called them up and they said its 800!:eek: Did you haggle with them?!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

Anto McC wrote: »
    There is a gym on Townsend Street just off Tara Street, not too sure of the price though.

Thats the Markivich gym. You can pay as you go for about a fiver I think. Its a DCC gym so a years membership would not cost to much. swimming pool and a sauna too IIRC. Weights area is a bit small though. Have not been there in about two years, but I would recommened it

Advertisement