Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tom Coughlan Vs Josephine Cotter Coughlan

• 25-03-2009 11:52am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 76 ✭✭

These are the new candidates up for the E150,000 a year position as county manager...thats a nice little earner; wonder what the prerequisites for the posts are ie do you need a degree or contacts in FF or what???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭marzic

its an open competition, these two just highlighted as local favourites by the paper, but there will be candidates from all over the country going for it. I would have applied meself but the levy turned me right off...:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 710 ✭✭✭Dundhoone

Misleading title, I was hoping for a mudslinging no holds barred debate!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 76 ✭✭happytime

no room for honest debate in ennis

we are all too paranoid looking over our shoulder...

or playing licky-arse...

Advertisement