Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SGS Dont Do Driving Test Anymore

Options
  • 25-03-2009 12:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

Yesterday got a notice from SGS cancelling my Driving Test schedule (Fonthill).Telephoned them and the lady who answered told me that my papers are being sent back to RSA.They are not doing the test anymore.Dont know why:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,506 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

janusz0001 wrote: »
    Yesterday got a notice from SGS cancelling my Driving Test schedule (Fonthill).Telephoned them and the lady who answered told me that my papers are being sent back to RSA.They are not doing the test anymore.Dont know why:confused:

contract has expired now that the backlog has allegadly been cleared. I think some new company are going to get it. Try here for more details: Learning to drive forum

Advertisement