Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FUPPING LIBRARY!

• 25-03-2009 12:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭

I haz essay due in at 5.
    I haz laptop to do my essay.
    I haz no fupping power socket to run said laptop.

A regular occurrence? I think so! I am just sick to my teeth of spending half an hour searching for somewhere to plug in my laptop, and getting eyes from people when they have to step over the cable.. Lo and behold these wonderful new signs appear promising specific tables with extension plugs so we don't have to run our cables across the aisles. GUESS WHAT! THERE IS NO POWER IN ANY OF THEM!!!

Rant over.:mad:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

They should get rid of the library and put a clock there or something.

But seriously, the library has a lot of problems, and you're not the first to complain about the power! The library is actually maxed out on power, that's why some of the sockets don't work.

Roll on the new library tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭PrivateEye

Nothing worse, happened me a few times too. Still, one solution

api45t.png

Advice Dog always cheers me up. I also have an essay in at 5. Terrible sinking feeling.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

hmmm essay due at 5.

was it handed it out this morning? I understand your frustration but surely if your essay is due in by 5pm you've already done the research and taken the notes so now its just a case of typing it up on your laptop, which can be done at home.... where there is power :) and the note collation and research would have been done at other times, when power sockets were available.

Advertisement