Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone going to australia soon?

Options
  • 25-03-2009 12:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭

hi, ive got my 175 skilled visa for aussie so im heading over in the next few weeks. As im on my own I tought I would pop a line up here to see is anybody else heading over in that direction around the same time. its no harm to have buddy with you until you get settled in.
    ive been there for a year before, im a 26 year old bloke from dublin, trades man, so ill be looking to go where the work is after a few relaxing weeks maybe in sydney or perth.
    cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 675 ✭✭✭Dr.Sanchez

paulg1770 wrote: »
    hi, ive got my 175 skilled visa for aussie so im heading over in the next few weeks. As im on my own I tought I would pop a line up here to see is anybody else heading over in that direction around the same time. its no harm to have buddy with you until you get settled in.
    ive been there for a year before, im a 26 year old bloke from dublin, trades man, so ill be looking to go where the work is after a few relaxing weeks maybe in sydney or perth.
    cheers

Hey,

I was thinking about going myself but check out the thread i posted and let me know what you think.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055524409

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Im heading to Perth on Wednsday but only for a mere 8 nights.

Too many loans and a mortgage. If we had none we would be applying for a WHV ASAP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 dinkle78

flying into melbourne as thats where i heard i'd get most work asap. as i'm going alone (i'm a 30 year old girl), i'd like to meet up with someone to have a buddy, just until we're settled in. as i have to start working straight away, i'm planning to stay in melbourne for about 3-6 months, then travel/work from there.

if anyones heading over around the same time, i'd love to hear from you.

Advertisement