Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Studio time

• 25-03-2009 1:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi guys,

New to this whole Board thing so bare with me!

See a lot of you are budding photographers looking to try out new ideas etc... i have a studio in Sandyford which is not used all the time... anyone interested in renting/using it is welcome! Ill be around to give you guidence too.... Thats free :)

Hope posts like this are allowed!

Jenny

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,263 ✭✭✭✭Borderfox

They are great fun for learning, the last one we did in Randalstown went very well
    Group_02.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭kjt

Why are all the models standing up and togs sitting? weird ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭shepthedog

Hey Jenny
    Cheers for the offer.. Have a shoot coming up shortly, will give you a shout about it..

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭moralproduction

hi could you give us more details thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,263 ✭✭✭✭Borderfox

Separate spaces for both studio light and natural light are ideal

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

kjt wrote: »
    Why are all the models standing up and togs sitting? weird ;)

aghhhh shoes on the backdrop... you fiends!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭qwertz

Maybe we could organise a mini-meet and share the costs?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Dodgykeeper

Hi guys,

New to this whole Board thing so bare with me!

See a lot of you are budding photographers looking to try out new ideas etc... i have a studio in Sandyford which is not used all the time... anyone interested in renting/using it is welcome! Ill be around to give you guidence too.... Thats free :)

Hope posts like this are allowed!

Jenny

Sadly going by the letter of the law I dont think posts like this are allowed, would love to find out more details about the studio, size, equipment included and rates etc. also when is it available is there parking etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,196 ✭✭✭PaulieC

has anyone heard back from Jennifer? I sent a PM yesterday as I was thinking along the same lines as Dodgy. No reply yet though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭kjt

has anyone heard back from Jennifer? I sent a PM yesterday as I was thinking along the same lines as Dodgy. No reply yet though

Pretty sure you can't PM people till you have 10/20posts..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭AnimalRights

Girl front left tribute post post.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 679 ✭✭✭Kbeg3

There is contact information on her website for any one interested

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,196 ✭✭✭PaulieC

ahhh, now I understand. I pass that studio everyday. I guess Jennifer is just looking to make a few quid on an empty studio. I'd imagine that this type of business is hit hard with the recession and what not.

I was hoping to take my daughter and her friend up over the easter holidays. Bit of learning for me and hopefully a bit of fun for them and nice pics for their parents...

Advertisement