Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Communion Clothes for Boys..?

Options
  • 25-03-2009 2:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭

Hi,

I am just wondering if anyone can tell me where to buy communion clothes for boys in Dublin/Meath/Louth?

Many thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,262 ✭✭✭di11on

I remember getting separated from my parents in Arnotts during a communion clothes shopping trip. I got really scared - it was traumatic!

So you must be able to get communion clothes in Arnotts :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭Lilyblue

Thanks so much di11on, don't know why I never thought of there! Nothing worse than getting separated from your parents when out shopping! Thanks again!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭kelle

Where do you live? Geoghegan's in Navan do them, and Faulkner's in Athboy.
    My colleague at work did hers the cheap way - she bought a short-sleeved shirt from Penneys, a pair of trousers from Dunnes, then bought a nice jacket from Debenham's which was half-price at the time, I'm not sure where she got the tie. He was kitted out for less than e50, and I have to say her son looked great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Lizzykins

Marks and Sparks is very reasonable.They do suits and shirts. Arnotts good if you want to spend a bit more.

Must check M&S! Thanks for all you replies! xx

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭ohanloj3

there is a shop across from the square shopping centre in tallaght is called "sisters" which does absolutely gorgeous boys and girls communion gear including shoes and it goes from cheapish to the more expensive. its beside petstop.

Thanks ohanloj3 will try there aswell!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Redpunto

Next have some nice gear too. My fella having his as well and im hoping he'll fit into an outfit i got him last year for a wedding. :)

Love Next clothes for kids Redpunto! Checked on their website, they look really nice! Will check this weekend and keep you all posted!

Many thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

Try tullys in drogheda and there is also a kids clothes shop down the laneway beside penneys on west street in drogheda. They have boys communion wear.

Personally I like Next and Debenhams.. Check next on line.

• Advertisement
Advertisement