Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SD Card

• 25-03-2009 2:35pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 967 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I recently got a SD card for my sat nav. Unfortunately when I was formatting the card, it got cancelled in the middle of it. Now my laptop wont recognise the card when I put it in. I catch a glimpse of it alright when I am taking it out but otherwise my laptop doesnt recognise it.
    Any ideas on this or is it foooked?

Thanks,
    Regan

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭cpu-dude

Put it in an SD compatible digital camera and format it from there. When putting it back in your PC, it should be FAT so format it again to FAT32.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 967 ✭✭✭Reganovski

cpu-dude wrote: »
    Put it in an SD compatible digital camera and format it from there. When putting it back in your PC, it should be FAT so format it again to FAT32.

Unfortunately dont have one of them. Cant find anything that uses an SD card bar my Sat Nav. It even makes the noise of when you connect something to your laptop!! Dont know whats up with it :mad:

Advertisement