Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

M&M's

• 25-03-2009 3:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭

Okay so I have started going out with an American girl. A week ago while I was eating a bag of peanut M&M's she declared that I would never find one without an "m" on it. In saying that, she has ruined my life. I now find myself looking at each one to see if I can spot one. Anyway... yesterday it happened! I bought a packet of peanut ones and was eating them when she said, did u find one yet??? And low and behold the next one I pulled out had no "m" on it!!!! Is this a regular ocurrence? I kept it just in case it is rare! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭Mmmm_Lemony

If you hold them in your hand long enough the M will dissapear...

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭heartofwhite

ah yes but this one was picked straight out of the bag and did not have one, it had no time to melt!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

I was eating skittles earlier today and for some strange reason I was turning the skittle around until the M was pointing up and then I ate it.

Rather like my Fiancee who eats burgers upside down. Who knows???

M's on Skittles. I cant say I ever noticed. I have always wondered though, who actually eats the chocolate M&M's. They are horrible.

BTW to upset you even more. Try to concentrate on your breathing for 20 seconds.

Now your breathing is all fvcked up and it will take a few minutes to get back into a normal rhythm or so I hope. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Um... skittles have an 's' on them?...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,160 ✭✭✭✭banshee_bones

star-pants wrote: »
    Um... skittles have an 's' on them?...

yeah... like hello!!!

i love peanut m&m's

dont think the ones i get in the cinema pouches have m's on them, but rhen its dark so i probably dont see properly!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭FIRE

I once found an M&M with a W on it!!!!

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

Never! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭BlondePrincess

i love the chocolate M&M's! They'e really nice with a bottle of water. . .and even the little bags last ages, unlike maltesers or other chocolate sweets!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

Water? Pffft. They're best mixed into a big salty tub of cinema popcorn :) (Although Maltesers do take the crown in this regard.)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,053 ✭✭✭D.Q

Water? Pffft. They're best mixed into a big salty tub of cinema popcorn :) (Although Maltesers do take the crown in this regard.)

oh god... yes yes yes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭me-skywalker

oh god no no no!! taht would jsut spoil the popcorn! tsk :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭Loomis

columbo.jpg

Advertisement