Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blackberry Email Activation?

• 25-03-2009 4:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,110 ✭✭✭

Just trying to activate my yahoo email account on my Blackberry Curve 8310 now.

It says:
    Acquiring service connection
    Service connection acquired.
    Activating myemailaddress@yahoo.ie...

Has been on that last step for well over 10 mins.

Does anyone know how long it usually take to activate?

Don't want to stop it if it's supposed to take this long but don't want to let it keep running if nothing is going to happen.

I have the Blackberry Internet Solution price plan add-on with Vodafone.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

I dont think it should take that long, just reset it, start it again

• Registered Users Posts: 3,110 ✭✭✭KevR

Thanks for the reply!

Cancelled the activation on my handset. Trying to activate it now via the website and I think it has worked.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,110 ✭✭✭KevR

Yeah it has worked :)

Also, what's the story with having more than one email address activated on a Blackberry? Will I have to swith between the different accounts to receive emails from my different email addresses or will all emails from all accounts be pushed straight to my handset?

• Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭parsi

In my mobileemail.vodafone.ie account I've set up three other email services and they all happily come down to the Blackberry in separate folders/onscreen-icons.

Advertisement