Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dentist visit

Options
  • 25-03-2009 4:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,315 ✭✭✭

One day, a man walks into a dentist's office and asks how much it will cost to extract a wisdom tooth.

"Eighty euro," the dentist says.

"That's a ridiculous amount," the man says. "Isn't there a cheaper way?"

"Well," the dentist says, "if I don't use an anaesthetic, I can knock it down to €60.00, but it would be very painful"

"That's still too expensive," the man says.

"OK," says the dentist. "I can save time if, instead of using my normal surgical procedure, I simply rip the teeth out with a pair of pliers. I could get away with charging €20.00."

"Nope," moans the man, "It's still too much."

"Hmm," says the dentist, scratching his head. "If I let one of my students do it for the experience, I suppose I could charge you just €10.00."

"Marvellous," says the man. "Book my wife in for next Tuesday!" :p

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭collegegal

hahahahah brilliant!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

Har!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,575 ✭✭✭patmac

Nice one again Homer busy day at work?;)

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭skinner2x

patmac wrote: »
    Nice one again Homer busy day at work?;)
    It's never too busy that ye can't dip into the humour forum now and again..;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭dh0661

skinner2x wrote: »
    It's never too busy that ye can't dip into the humour forum now and again..;)

Yea - and into page 5 to drag up some oldies :(

• Advertisement
Advertisement