Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

in the spirit of multivan..........

• 25-03-2009 4:54pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭

with this thread in mind.. http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055521484

hi all. i was out driving earlier and a basketball came bouncing in through my open window. nobody seemed to want to claim it so i brought that badboy home with me. now here is my question to you fine folks.....
    where will i find some good footpaths so i can play a game of kerbs with mrs multivan?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭gobo99

:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 951 ✭✭✭sorrywhat

i know what kerbs is.... who is mrs multivan

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

mutivans missus

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

longshanks wrote: »
    with this thread in mind.. http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055521484

hi all. i was out driving earlier and a basketball came bouncing in through my open window. nobody seemed to want to claim it so i brought that badboy home with me. now here is my question to you fine folks.....
    where will i find some good footpaths so i can play a game of kerbs with mrs multivan?

brilliant.......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Heathen

yes!!! i havent played a decent game of kerbs in about 15 years!!!

quality game..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

In the words of Dr. Evil

"I haven't laughed like that since I was a little girl thank you!!"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭magick

ill give u a solid 8/10 for that one,

and the grange area is the answer to your question!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,411 ✭✭✭SUNGOD

cannon street ..A.K.A ..."the high path"

can be quite one sided if you happen to live across the road

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Indeed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement