Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eddie Christian & The Future

• 25-03-2009 5:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭

This guy can eerily tell me accurate things about the present and not too distant past, at first I thought he was some kind of mind reader. What do you think about his predictions for the future? Have they come to pass for anyone?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

He's very good with dates and numbers so keep that in mnd if he made any predictions.

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭celtic1888

WindSock wrote: »
    This guy can eerily tell me accurate things about the present and not too distant past, at first I thought he was some kind of mind reader. What do you think about his predictions for the future? Have they come to pass for anyone?

i had the same experience with him but to be honest his future stuff never really happened....he usually drops bombshells (bad stuff) about the future too and with his accuracy on past & present it makes you think the stuff will happen....dont dwell on it, that said his timeline for me on the first read still hasnt come yet...it was 3 years but since he has said different will happen

come to think of it my first read was the accurate one and since its been rubbish and the last time i seen him he tried to pump me for info and after i let something slip the read went down another road...

he also doesnt like being corrected and can be quite rascist too

good for strict entertainment but i wouldnt be fretting about anything he predicts, you hold the key to your future

he also uses his own personal experiences a lot during his reads and mentions his ex a lot and bases a lot on his situation which any psychic worth their salt wont do

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭LouOB

I have been to him twice
    Nice person

He is good about present stuff and if you need guidance he is good
    But again future stuff he is definate about - but never comes true
    Some stuff I got real upset about and still not happened even after the time span

Advertisement