Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cab or taxi fare to Barna?

Options
  • 25-03-2009 5:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,389 ✭✭✭

Anyone know what the typical fare runs from town?
    I think I remember 15 quid or so, but if anyone uses a company that they'd recommend...?
    Cheap is fine, as far as Barna we can deal with a banger ;)
    We'll likely get them back in as well - going out for a bit of music so there may be pints consumed by the usual chauffeurs :)

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

I know Procabs charged me €14 to Truscaí last year, Cara cabs are supposed to be cheap as well
    Ring up a few hackney companies and haggle

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭charlie_says

Barna cabs 091 591888 are reasonable hackney firm. Most of their cars are mini busses too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭pseudonym1

Barna covers a wide area - Try Barna cabs - they have those big vans that take up to 12. 091 591888

Generally €12-€14.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 627 ✭✭✭Jugs82

+ 1 for Barna Cabs

• Registered Users Posts: 4,389 ✭✭✭inisboffin

Thanks, yeah be 3 or 4 of us max. Dominic St to the Twelve. Claddagh may work. I just assumed a town cab would be cheaper than calling a Barna cab? Guess not.

• Advertisement
Advertisement