Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung F480/tacco

• 25-03-2009 5:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

I purchased the Samsung F480 yesterday and am still getting a feel for it. First phone to have that is a touch screen :eek:
    I'm pretty impressed with how sensitive the screen is especially for texting and scrolling except when entering appointments etc on the calender. I find it is extreamly difficult to get the page to scroll down to where you put in info re alarm etc :mad: ... has anyone else had this problem?

I'm wondering if it's just my phone or if it's a standard issue. I had someone else try it too just to make sure if wasn't my fingers!! :D

Cheers!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭cpu-dude

maroontag wrote: »
    I purchased the Samsung F480 yesterday and am still getting a feel for it. First phone to have that is a touch screen :eek:
    I'm pretty impressed with how sensitive the screen is especially for texting and scrolling except when entering appointments etc on the calender. I find it is extreamly difficult to get the page to scroll down to where you put in info re alarm etc :mad: ... has anyone else had this problem?

I'm wondering if it's just my phone or if it's a standard issue. I had someone else try it too just to make sure if wasn't my fingers!! :D

Cheers!
    You can use the volume keys on the side of the phone to scroll down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭CRAIG07

i also use this phone and have the same problem but as the poster above said you can use the volume buttons to go up and down , much easier that way;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8 maroontag

Cheers for that info guys!!

Would you believe, I called into Vodafone yesterday to see if they could help and the girl who actually had the same phone didn't even know that ... experts huh!! :D

Now if only I could get the battery to last longer than 2 days :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Blue_Wolf

maroontag wrote: »
    Now if only I could get the battery to last longer than 2 days :rolleyes:

Knock it from 3g to GSM (2.5g) not only will you get better signal but your battery will last longer as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭120_Minutes

isnt there a way to adjust the sensitivity? or did i dream it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement