Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the scumbag funeral

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭ilovecars

old boy wrote: »
    that is easy it just falls down over the body, also a corpse never has pants on always naked from the bellybutton down
    not true.. i laid out a body only yesterday, a woman.. tights panties the lot..

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭mark1974

that is easy it just falls down over the body, also a corpse never has pants on always naked from the bellybutton down

Definitely not true

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭Banrion

Where did you get that notion from?! That gives me shivers, the thought of that...but its not true though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,658 ✭✭✭old boy

mark1974 wrote: »
    Definitely not true

have you ever worked for an undertaking firm. has anyone in you family died, the undertaker calles for clothes shirt, tie, possibly a jacket, they NEVER ask for trousers.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,100 ✭✭✭Browney7

Latest Score in Local feud:

Dundon / McCarthy 1 Collopy / Keane 0
    (Phillip Collopy og a header)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Birdie086

mikemac wrote: »
    I don't know a lot about Limerick gangs but is there a paramilitary link here somewhere? :confused:

No paramilitary link

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 speakingclock

I live in st marys park and the collopys r my neighbours. And i'm not a bit surprised at wat that eejit done, i think they are all retarded. Could'nt have happened to a nicer bloke. He was an evil bastard. If another few done that we would'nt have the problems in limerick. Wat a great day for Ireland last week, Ireland won the grand slam, andy lee won his fight, bernard dunne won the belt and philip collopy shot himself. GREAT FCUKING DAY.

lynnsback wrote: »
    Seriously, this thread is very disrespectful.

The loc - You may have a point. His children might now have less chance of growing up in a gang.

He had no respect for all the people he ran out of St Mary's Park, people who had lived there all their lives and that scumbag terrorised them. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

I live in st marys park and the collopys r my neighbours. And i'm not a bit surprised at wat that eejit done, i think they are all retarded. Could'nt have happened to a nicer bloke. He was an evil bastard. If another few done that we would'nt have the problems in limerick. Wat a great day for Ireland last week, Ireland won the grand slam, andy lee won his fight, bernard dunne won the belt and philip collopy shot himself. GREAT FCUKING DAY.

Quality post!!! Post of the year by far!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

It's amazing how a handful of scumbags can destroy the image of a City with the media. I hope limerick manages to rid it's self of the rest of the ( minority) low life. At least this guy shooting himself was a good start.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭tinsop

Great post speakingclock.Is it true the guards are still denying the shots been fired??And Why?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭Itsdacraic

have you ever worked for an undertaking firm. has anyone in you family died, the undertaker calles for clothes shirt, tie, possibly a jacket, they NEVER ask for trousers.

Wow you are thick.

tinsop wrote: »
    Great post speakingclock.Is it true the guards are still denying the shots been fired??And Why?

There just brushing it under the carpet. The guards were actually walking behind the funeral wen the shots were fired and done nothing

• Registered Users Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭talkingclock

what's that? who's that? it's not me!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,890 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

what's that? who's that? it's not me!

Probably a re-reg...

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭mark1974

My friend works for an undertaker

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭4tothefloor

lynnsback wrote: »
    Seriously, this thread is very disrespectful.

The loc - You may have a point. His children might now have less chance of growing up in a gang.
    You're the one being disrespectful - to people's intelligence. He was an evil bastard who got his reward. I have no sympathy for him, his family or anyone connected to him. It's sympathisers like yourself that are the problem in this country - there should be zero tolerence to these vermin - they should be hounded by the gardaí/army, arrested regularly, beaten to a pulp regularly, imprisoned in desolate conditions with life meaning life and in general their life should be made an absolute fcuking misery. Fight fire with fire.

We have an army in this country that are a waste of space. We could also do with a secret service and a few covert assasinations. Who knows, if things keep going the way they are we may end up at that point at some stage in the future :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 441 ✭✭Kieo

Were they really firing shots???thats lunacy there should be no guns at funerals like the gards should of been on them like a hot snot

maybe the reason they were firing shots was that the rest of them were practising what he was trying to teach them when he shot himself. obviously they learned to aim the gun away from there own heads(pity)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭dh0661

Kieo wrote: »
    maybe the reason they were firing shots was that the rest of them were practising what he was trying to teach them when he shot himself. obviously they learned to aim the gun away from there own heads(pity)

LOL :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Gryzor

Birdie086 wrote: »
    No paramilitary link

paul williams was on tubridy tonight at the weekend, he seemed to suggest that there were paramilitary links, and some of the shots at the funeral were fired by members of the continuity IRA?? nearly sure thats what he said...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭concussion

Gryzor wrote: »
    paul williams was on tubridy tonight at the weekend, he seemed to suggest that there were paramilitary links, and some of the shots at the funeral were fired by members of the continuity IRA?? nearly sure thats what he said...

That's exactly what he said - went as far to say it was a military funeral before he rapidly backpedalled

• Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Gryzor

concussion wrote: »
    That's exactly what he said - went as far to say it was a military funeral before he rapidly backpedalled

Oh right, I must have missed him on his bike...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭marlin vs

Primetime tonight, mr Collin's is going to be interviewed.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Iang87

**** i missed it how was Mr Collins on it

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭saram

Iang87 wrote: »
    **** i missed it how was Mr Collins on it

Mr Collins was very dignified. The interview was very sad and poignant. He spoke about what a great, caring and brave man his son was. His loss was very heartfelt. He went as far as to say he and his family would forgive the killers (not the people who ordered the hit)..wonderful empathy and compassion. Puts the bad boys to shame completely!! (Do they care about that though- Hopefully One day). He also said the family have no regrets about standing up to the bullies of the underworld..and would do it all again...Heroic!

Is this what happens when you stand up to the ruling classes of Limerick?

What can be done to stop the scum from controlling the law though? Willie O' Dea was on afterwards and again made a few comments about coming down hard on criminal activity in Limerick. Of course, it all sounds very vague though and just seems like lip service at this stage.

Evil has the upper hand in Limerick and elsewhere these days.. Too many innocent people are been slain!

This world we have inherited looks like it is just going to self-destruct!

When is enough, enough??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭TheKnowledge

Mr Collins is an example to all the people of Limerick. Its time we all stood up together and realised that if we stand up to these people we might one day free Limerick from this grip that this new breed of scum has on it. Scum seems to be a word thats used far too freely today, but these people are the true meaning of the word.

On an interesting note. By Mr Collins standing up to these people he has actually relieved the danger of threats his family experience. If anything were to happen to him or his family, the public outcry of anger and calls for justice would be too much for any criminal to wish upon himself. If anything, he's safer now than he ever was, and all because he stood up to the scum through the media.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,283 ✭✭✭source

On an interesting note. By Mr Collins standing up to these people he has actually relieved the danger of threats his family experience. If anything were to happen to him or his family, the public outcry of anger and calls for justice would be too much for any criminal to wish upon himself. If anything, he's safer now than he ever was, and all because he stood up to the scum through the media.

Don't be so sure about that, do you really think that these people care what the public think? they couldn't give a toss, all they care about is money and they don't care who they hurt to get it. They also believe that the Gardai can't touch them, and even if they do get caught for anything that they can throw money at a fancy solicitor to get them off. It's sickening to see the attitude of this scum element in the city.

I definately wouldn't say that Mr Collins' family is safer now, he's publicly stood in defiance to these pricks and that is something that assholes like this don't like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭limericklady87

I definately wouldn't say that Mr Collins' family is safer now, he's publicly stood in defiance to these pricks and that is something that assholes like this don't like.[/quote]

hard to blame them for speaking out though...v.courageous people. i suppose when you've lost as much as they have you may feel like what else have you to lose? :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭97i9y3941

people like this are an insult to the taxpayer,basically telling you your an idot for working,take up crime instead,threaten an intimidate all you want,guards wont bother you,despite if you have over 100 convictions,the judges will give you a slap on the wrist,you be out earlier if you behave yourself in prison,and best of all since you have "no income" you could claim the dole

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Iang87

hard to blame them for speaking out though...v.courageous people. i suppose when you've lost as much as they have you may feel like what else have you to lose? :(

couldn't have put it better myself. if it were someone like me and i spoke out about these gangs etc. then i'm gonna be worried about my parents, brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles, children, grandchildren, great grandchildren, my dog, cat.

They will go after any of the above, Limerick people will not stand up to these people simply because all of these things get attacked. They never ever just go after the one person who they have a problem with

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement