Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the scumbag funeral

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Skuxx

BravoMike wrote: »
    Followed by by a Toyota Dyna with flowers and wreaths all over it.
    Then came the horse drawn carriage with the steel casket being pulled by 4 jet black horses.
    This was followed by members of the community and family both walking and driving!!!!

Haha very classy!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭dh0661

foinse wrote: »
    They also believe that the Gardai can't touch them, and even if they do get caught for anything that they can throw money at a fancy solicitor to get them off. It's sickening to see the attitude of this scum element in the city.

Oh I think they felt the heat after Shane Geoghegans murder, was there not some sort of "an appeal" by scumbags to Garda commissioner to call off his detectives sent from Dublin ? at the time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭97i9y3941

thats another problem too,alot of papers would now be reported to the newly created press ombusman by the criminals

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭dh0661

I hope the proposals today from the minister of justice will be enforced and be effective.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭mike kelly

He had no respect for all the people he ran out of St Mary's Park, people who had lived there all their lives and that scumbag terrorised them. :eek:

What people did he run out of St Marys Park? Friends of Eddie Ryan perhaps?
    The Collopys had little choice but to fight back after what happened to their father.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭Liam79

mike kelly wrote: »
    What people did he run out of St Marys Park? Friends of Eddie Ryan perhaps?
    The Collopys had little choice but to fight back after what happened to their father.

Considering the date of the previous "last post" on this thread, and the utter insignificance of your "contribution"..... I think we can safely say this is nothing but a wum......
    I mean you must have went looking for this thread just to dig it up!!! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,283 ✭✭✭source

Christ talk about raising the dead mike!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

I doubt if they would waste bullets at a scumbag funeral, more than likely they were blanks.

Liam79 wrote: »
    Considering the date of the previous "last post" on this thread, and the utter insignificance of your "contribution"..... I think we can safely say this is nothing but a wum......
    I mean you must have went looking for this thread just to dig it up!!! :rolleyes:

well, it's a slow day at work

Liam79 wrote: »

actually not that insignificant considering recent events

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55,512 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Start a new thread if you want. Don't dig up 8 month old threads.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement