Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Starbucks

Options
  • 25-03-2009 6:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm staying in the Ardmore hotel at the weekend and was wondering where the nearest Starbucks was? I went onto the site and it gave address but didn't show them on the map.
    I don't know Dublin really well so can anyone give easy directions to the nearest one?

It's a strange request but I gotta have my mocha!

Thanks

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

Do you know the Ardmore is about 5 miles outside the City Centre?

You will need to get any of the buses across the road from the hotel in to the City and i think the nearest one is on Dame Street. About a twenty mins. walk from the bus stop

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

There's a few scattered around the city centre, the one on College Green near Trinity College being the biggest one.

Don't think there would be any near the Ardmore hotel though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

You're staying in Finglas, the nearest will be College Green, Dublin Airport or Blanchardstown

• Registered Users Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Ste.phen

From there, get the 140 bus and get off at the stop just after trinity college, there's a starbucks on Dame st, opposite the front of trinity, and on Dawson St, opposite the side (arts) entrance to trinity.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭Barname

believe it or not starbucksuckers but there are 5 yes five starbucks located within the Blanchardstown shopping centre complex.

1. standalone unit beside Mamas and Papas
    2. inside the Leisureplex opposite main entrance
    3. on ground floor opposite vodafone
    4. at entrance to UCI cinema
    5. within the Borders bookshop @ Westend

they are like mushrooms

I may have missed one.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭woodseb

there's one in DCU

woodseb wrote: »
    there's one in DCU

yes thats correct, to serve €5 coffees to the kids that whine about fees.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Theres one in the IFSC complex in town too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

they seem to be everywhere lately.finglas though? maybe the new charlestown centre?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

There's O'Briens and Bagel Factory but no Starbucks.

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

jdivision wrote: »
    There's O'Briens and Bagel Factory but no Starbucks.

and the make the coffee soooooooo hot in the Bagel Factory that you cant drink it for 3.45 hours :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭cacio

Thanks for the replies.

I'm waiting for one to come to Galway and a shopping centre in Dublin has 5!!! How is that fair? lol

Is Blanchardstown hard to find? I'll be driving. I can get some shopping in as well as 5 frapps.

Thanks

cacio wrote: »
    Thanks for the replies.

I'm waiting for one to come to Galway and a shopping centre in Dublin has 5!!! How is that fair? lol

Is Blanchardstown hard to find? I'll be driving. I can get some shopping in as well as 5 frapps.

Thanks

yep 5. its insane

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Loads of roadworks going on between Finglas and Blanchardstown atm. Best bet would be to use the m50. Head southbound from Finglas and get off at the next exit (N3). Take the third exit off the roundabout when you come to the top of the slip and go straight through the next roundabout. Take the next slip road and go straight through the lights at the top and that will bring you to the Blanchardstown Centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

didnt realise there was 5 in blanch.thats nuts! although starbucks is known for stuff like that.in some places in the states 2 starbucks face eachother on opposite sied of the road.sure o connell st has 2 mcdonalds and 2 burger kings.grafton st has 2 burger kings too.like a bloody virus these chain places are(that said i love mcdonalds and BK!)

Advertisement