Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heating oil Sligo

Options
  • 25-03-2009 6:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭

We've clicked on an advertisement here on this page that says they can deliver home heating oil 10% cheaper than anywhere else. Seems too good to be true.... Has anybody ordered their fuel from Boilerjuice website?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭Slidey

I got 900 Litres of kerosene from LMS, cost me 400 notes.

Though it was cheap enough at that.

They are also a friendly bunch of guys working there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

I was quoted €250 for 550 litres of kerosene on that website - €25 less than what I paid for from the place down on Fishwater Quay. It IS cheaper, but I don't know how legitimate the company is - it ain't that hard to set up a website & get cash outta people.

For the sake of a few quid, I'd rather shop locally.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭darealtulip

I was quoted €250 for 550 litres of kerosene on that website - €25 less than what I paid for from the place down on Fishwater Quay. It IS cheaper, but I don't know how legitimate the company is - it ain't that hard to set up a website & get cash outta people.

For the sake of a few quid, I'd rather shop locally.

That's exactly why we asked first if anyone tried them. By the sounds of it we will get one of the local ones to deliver!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭hi_sir

it could be dodgy oil as well a bit of that stuff around sligo

Advertisement