Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Indecent Proposal

• 25-03-2009 6:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭

i102-104

Their narrowing down the contestants! They'll be going into shop windows on Friday. The couple wins €30,000 worth of prizes!

Anyboy know what windows?
    Speculating it'll be (former) Sasha and/or (former) Sicily (Edge of Edward Sq).

Some contestants were on Shop St today, with tops off.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,209 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

30k worth of prizes to make a total tool of yourself? (and someone else) - go get fcuked

If it was 30k cash it could be tempting to some in these recessionary times, but 30k 'worth' of prizes - knowing that they'll go by Irish RRP prices for the prizes, the winner will probably get an iPod :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,393 ✭✭✭inisboffin

It's Kenny's window right?

There goes another spot for the buskers:(

Wait..that could be good or bad, depending on who's busking!:p

I'm with John, cash over crap or it's not worth it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,160 ✭✭✭✭banshee_bones

My friend was telling me about this today at lunch... were trying to figure out what they would have them doing....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,209 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

My friend was telling me about this today at lunch... were trying to figure out what they would have them doing....

Each other?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 152 ✭✭Cathal01

I applied for it with my friend, it looks like a bit of fun to be honest. Although I agree about the two eejits above, **** like that is just pathetic to be telling as anecdotes on the radio....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

I know Trevor pretty well. Good guy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭Fracture

what will i102-104 do next? I used to listen to them all the time, but after a while it gets on your nerves listening to the same song a few times in one hour, i wouldnt mind if it was good music but their day time music is pants, and each presenter calls out random crap between each song.... its like "so if anyone out there has ever lost their wallet on a night out let us know on meteor 0851021045 bla blabla".
    i102-104 makes me rage on a daily basis. Im not into dance music that much but the guy on friday nights is good. other than that its crap, no oher word can describe it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭fuzzsc00ta

Fracture wrote: »
    after a while it gets on your nerves listening to the same song a few times in one hour

P-p-p-poker face, p-p-poker face

5 times in 2 hours on the bus. My ears were bleeding by the end.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

GC->Raidió

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

Hi Guys - welcome to Radio. Please read the forum charter if you wish to continue posting in this thread.

• Advertisement
Advertisement