Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car boot sale

Options
  • 25-03-2009 6:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Can anyone suggest a good car boot sale near Waterford city?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭tbaymusicman

callan (not sure of the spelling) just outside killkenny

• Registered Users Posts: 35 travellers

callan (not sure of the spelling) just outside killkenny

Thanks. Spelling's fine, they even have a website

http://www.visitcallan.ie/html/about/present.html

Does it hapen every Sunday?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

http://www.carboot.ie/venues/Listings/market_listings_002.htm

There used to be one at Fethard in South Tipp, as opposed to Fethard on Sea Wexford.

Waterford with 50,000 + populations on Tramore, Dunmore etc and not an open carboot to be spotted.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭deisemum

There's a car boot sale in Grannagh/Granny by The Ferry Bar on Sunday mornings. Most of it is indoors

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,482 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

carboot sale is about 2miles outside Kilkenny on the Callan road, its signposted just before the bad turns on your way from callan to Kilkenny

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,636 ✭✭✭south

deisemum wrote: »
    There's a car boot sale in Grannagh/Granny by The Ferry Bar on Sunday mornings. Most of it is indoors

yeah it's in the old Shamrock Aluminium place. great view of the new bridge from there too

deisemum wrote: »

Is that near The Thatch Pub?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,636 ✭✭✭south

travellers wrote: »
    Is that near The Thatch Pub?

before you come to the thatch on the waterfore side. it's just after the ferry bar there's a turn to the left and you just follow that around the back of the pub

south wrote: »
    before you come to the thatch on the waterfore side. it's just after the ferry bar there's a turn to the left and you just follow that around the back of the pub

Cheers :D

I'll probably go there this Sunday.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,482 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

seems Kilkenny one has its own website...how hi-tech ;)
    http://www.kilkennycarboot.com/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 griffin09

I am looking for a car boot sale in waterford city. I heard there was one in Kill did you hear about that are can you suggest anywhere else with maybe contact details.
    travellers wrote: »
    Can anyone suggest a good car boot sale near Waterford city?

Cheers

Can anyone tell me what time it starts at and if they have any information or contact details so i can go out on Sunday. If anyone can help i would really appreciate it. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 478 ✭✭wellbutty

Waterford Today says there's one in the Ballybeg community hall on June 7th.

Fethard one is still going strong as well, check out http://www.fethard.com/attra/Museum.html

Thanks for that i really appreciate it. You dont know anything about the car boot sales in the Ferry Bar

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭the roo

contact details for the one in ballybeg on sunday 051 350100

• Closed Accounts Posts: 478 ✭✭wellbutty

• Registered Users Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭trishw78

€2 it was free up till the end of January that's the last time I was there looking

• Registered Users Posts: 29 charlie40

Cuffesgrange few km outside Callan.Every Sunday.Some good bargains.Depend what u looking for

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 dayowd

Car boot sale this sunday july 22 at tesco car park poleberry

In aid of aware

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭fiesty lady

you might do better with the market in callan ! the one in grannagh is not great .

• Advertisement
Advertisement