Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E71 email

• 25-03-2009 7:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 38

Hi,

I downloaded nokia email and uninstalled 3 email but i had remapped the left shortcut key to be new email. But it won't call it up now unless i define mailbox in messages but i can't define a new one only option is to set up three email again. Anyone any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭strecker

Delete the account, and set it up again?
    But tbh, I'm not sure I understand what you're saying?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 669 ✭✭✭Patrickof

Can anyone recommend a good email client for the E71, rather than the standard nokia one?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Rsaeire

Patrickof wrote: »
    Can anyone recommend a good email client for the E71, rather than the standard nokia one?

Are you using an exchange mail account or POP3/IMAP? If it's the former, then use Mail for Exchange, but if it's the latter, then I'm not aware of any other email client applications for Nokia S60 handsets.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 669 ✭✭✭Patrickof

It's a POP3/IMAP using my own domain from a hosting service (i.e. not a hotmail etc. account)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Google Apps is very good if you have your own domain or a GMail account. Its got a useful application on the phone allowing you to work offline and keeping bandwidth low.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭strecker

Rsaeire wrote: »
    Are you using an exchange mail account or POP3/IMAP? If it's the former, then use Mail for Exchange, but if it's the latter, then I'm not aware of any other email client applications for Nokia S60 handsets.

Profimail by Lonely Cat Games has just been updated to version 3! It's excellent, but NOT free! $19.99 I believe.
    Bluewhale, but it's cr*p imho!

Advertisement