Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sperm Donation..Would you??

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,214 ✭✭✭wylo

does anyone know what youd get paid for this?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

id do it if i got paid and it was anon, aside from that no, i already do it regularly, give women sperm and they dont know my name :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

My instinct says YES, but when I think about it I'm not so sure... I wouldn't want to play a part in knocking up any dopey f*cker, if I was going to father a child I would like to think that the mother would be in some way intelligent, competent, capable. What's the screening process like if a woman wants to be impregnated in one of these places? I mean do social workers interview them, find out if they are gainfully employed, in a relationship, or whatever? Or can you just go in and ask for some semen?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

I often see these spern doners wanted adds in uk magazines but I dont think these clinics want any old sperm either . There is a status issue involved with the age group up to 35 ish .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭newmills

Fúck the amount of money i've let slip through my hands over the years. I'd be a millionaire now if I got paid for every time I tore the guts out of myself.

#fúck it - i'm going upstairs for a ****

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭Zigmund

I used to make anonymous sperm donations to childless couples.

However, the police told me i should go to a sperm bank, rather than just doing it through letterboxes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭Peared

Men don't think this through enough because of the fact that it doesn't hurt them to get the stuff out of them.

They get distracted by the thought of a w@nk with a purpose. Add payment to that and it's a noble deed altogether.

Make it hurt I say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 911 ✭✭✭994

Would like to warn any guys considering this that you could be forced to support the child and never get to see it. Not sure what the Irish law is.

USA: http://fathersforlife.org/fatherhood/estoppel.htm

It's also very unfair to your children.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭miss_shadow

towel401 wrote: »
    getting paid for it is better than pouring it down the sink..

Hey don't i know you..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭00112984

I used to work in a sperm bank. Was a grand job until a masked man with a gun broke in. He made he take two vials of semen from the "stock" room, open them and ordered me to "drink them down, bitch". :(

Single most humiliating experience of my life.

Well, until he took off his mask, revealed himself to be my husband and said "see, that wasn't too bad now was it?"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

994 wrote: »
    Would like to warn any guys considering this that you could be forced to support the child and never get to see it. Not sure what the Irish law is.

Children, What children?
    They are not even sperm yet!:pac:
    /considering being the reason for most some of the replies on here.

00112984 wrote: »
    I used to work in a sperm bank. Was a grand job until a masked man with a gun broke in. He made he take two vials of semen from the "cock" room, open them and ordered me to "drink them down, bitch". :(

Single most humiliating experience of my life.

Well, until he took off his mask, revealed himself to be my husband and said "see, that wasn't too bad now was it?"
    FYP.

/it was leaping out at me..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 243 ✭✭HarryPalmer

994 wrote: »

God bless America. God help the rest of us.
    Those people really do bring stupidity to a new level.

I noticed you left out the *whole..^^^^

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,636 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

TheZohan wrote: »
    If they paid €0.01 cent per sperm donated I'd do it.

...and 10% of their all future earnings.

Sweet ive a couple hundred grand in me hand now so:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

or into todays sock......:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

Hell yeah i donate my sperm its getting wasted in klenex,

and you get payed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Yeah I'd probably do it if the money was good. I'd rather do it anonymously though.
    I don't want kids anyway so never being able to see the child wouldn't bother me.

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭Mmmm_Lemony

I put my sperm in a plastic cup* all the time and give it to the sperm bank**

*. By Plastic cup I mean sock
    **. By Sperm bank, I mean underneath my bed

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

Pfffff let it dry out on your leg or in your boxers and you are laughing!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭TeletextPear

has egg donation come up in this thread yet? id totally do it, and i couldnt even begin to regard it as a possible child....

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

I may have done this when single. since I'm married and have my own kids, I'm not so sure anymore. Plastic cups just dont turn me on like tey used to anyway.

Advertisement