Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what animals do u want when u move out

Options
  • 25-03-2009 8:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 43

okay im 13 and when i move out(can't wait)i want a german shepherd and a siberian husky both of witch i will adopt
    i may be the only person that thinks bout things like this but if anyone else does this please share:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 335 ✭✭acontadino

banned

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭JessieJames

OMG i love Siberian husky's there so adorable, i'm 18 and always thinkin of the pets and stuff i want when i get my own place :o) :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 470 ✭✭animalcrazy

I want to have a small hobby farm, I already have chickens, ducks and rabbits and I want to have all these when I'm older including maybe some goats, a donkey, a small pony, peacocks and a pet cow or two :D I also want to foster for rescues. Plus adopt a dog. probably from my local pound.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 335 ✭✭acontadino

Banned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 Rush@)=(~

acontadino wrote: »
    Banned.
    banned what more detail is neaded or i'll just ignore u
    'banned' on it's own dosent make any sense:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

Rush, Hellrazer the moderator is deleting the inappropriate contributions from poster acontinado - he's editing out the posts and replacing them with the word 'banned', which is what acontadino has been.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭rediguana

I'm living in an apartment right now, so I'm restricted to owning a cat. Once I get my pad in the country though, I'm going down the geese and ferrets route. My wife is up for the geese, but we're going to need to discuss the ferret plan a bit more.

We'd actually prefer ducks to geese, but I think geese might put up a better fight against foxes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 Rush@)=(~

Rush, Hellrazer the moderator is deleting the inappropriate contributions from poster acontinado - he's editing out the posts and replacing them with the word 'banned', which is what acontadino has been.
    yeah, i reasiled that but only after i sent that mesage (silly me )

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Demonique

Some pet rats

More snakes, which I'll probably end up getting before I move out because my parents don't mind the snakes

Some rat-smell removing lotion so the snakes won't smell the rats off me

If I find a place where the neighbours are either too far away to hear noise or I'm in a place with sound-proof walls, I'd like to get an African Grey parrot.

Advertisement