Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Frys Orange chocolate cream bar

• 25-03-2009 8:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭

Bought one today in Newsagent on Grafton St, hadn't seen them for ages. Rip off price of €1.05 each but worth it. Anyone seen them anywhere else?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

your my saviour, ive only ever been able to get them in the north after searching everywhere here. thanks:)

edit: which newsagents was it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭strongbluebell

Can't remember name of newsagent, it's the one near McDonalds opposite the AIB. I went in again on my way home from work and they had very few left so don't hang around! Didn't ask but hopefully they'll be back in again if they're selling that fast.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Mad I;ve not seen them in yonks - but if i do seem them somewhere, I'll let ye know.

Happy days, just saw them again in the spar shop on the lower kilmacud road, that's the one beside dwyers pub. They had loads even after the half dozen I bought.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭EdgarAllenPoo

Thought they stopped making them years ago, will have to get one tomorrow. Anyone remember the Frys with the different flavours, wish they still made those.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Slunk

Seen them in Texaco beside Blanch Corpoarate Park. Didnt pick one up tho :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

Gosh, never heard of them... are they just an orange flavour version of Fry's Peppermint Cream and the likes?

http://www.aquarterof.co.uk/frys-orange-cream-p-145.html

Couldn't figure out how to post this picture only but you'll find it on this link. Same as the plain and mint versions just much nicer!!!!

That newsagents on Grafton street is a nice wee find, just discovered that they sell reeces pieces.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,576 ✭✭✭lord lucan

never heard of them,must check them out tomorrow.

• Advertisement

Got some in the spar/subway on Westmorland Street.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

GDM wrote: »
    That newsagents on Grafton street is a nice wee find, just discovered that they sell reeces pieces.

Have you ever tried Reeces peanut butter cups? They're scrummy! Last Easter, I bought a jar of peanut butter and spread it on pieces of milk chocolate eggshell, just for the change. T'was lovely!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 704 ✭✭✭Lobelia Overhill

GDM wrote: »
    Anyone remember the Frys with the different flavours, wish they still made those.

Yes, and so do I.

The orange one is available out here in the wilds of Wesht Cork :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

Saw these today in Spar on Lower Abbey Street.

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭bnagrrl

They're available in the Spar in Castleknock village for 69c. I bought 4. :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

just bought a load of them in centra edenmore, 2 for €1

Anyone come across these prices on the southside or the city centre. So far I haven't found them less than €1.05, worth it but still if i could get two for that price..............

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

hmmm, i must prowl galway for these tomorrow

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭Eviledna

Will you tell me if you find them Jizzlord? I couldn't find them anywhere last Sat.

Advertisement