If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Little Hifi System offer - £24.95

Options
  • 25-03-2009 8:48pm
    Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭

Boardies,

I have a bin-end of 3 Philips FWM139 systems - all Brand new boxed which did retail at €79.99 - the 1st 3 Boardies who bid will get them (1 each) at just £24.99.

See details here: http://www.p4c.philips.com/files/f/fwm139_05/fwm139_05_pss_eng.pdf

Brief specs:
    2 * 20 Watts
    MP3 CD
    Tuner
    Cassette deck (what's that?)
    Remote Control

Don't ask me what it sounds like - unless you ask me what it sounds like for £24.95 - the answer to that question is A M A Z I N G (if it cost £199 the answer would me different ;))

We will deliver free to The Philips Shop or Richer Belfast for collection - Delivery Countrywide will be an additional £9.99 I'm afraid...

Wish I could get more - but 3 is all I could find..

Thanks as ever Boardies and keep me posted,

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24 donas

Hi John, Yes please, I'll take one of the "little hi-fi systems" if still available. I'll collect from the Philips Shop. Thx.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭Nehaxak

Hi John, I'll take one of these please. I can probably pick it up tomorrow, will walk down that way to you from work at lunchtime.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Guys,

Thanks a million for that - I'm in Belfast tonight, Wednesday & tomorrow Thursday and I will drop the 3 systems down on Saturday into The Philips shop personally on Saturday morning for collection - honestly for £25 they have got to be a steal!

Thanks again,

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 22,289 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Almost plumped - this stopped me! "Headphone: 2.5 mm".

Not your ornery onager

esel wrote: »
    Almost plumped - this stopped me! "Headphone: 2.5 mm".

Mm... yes I had not spotted that - not that it makes much difference - the guys in Dame street sell decent 2.5mm cans - as do Sennheiser if you want to spend more on the headphones than the system!

Keep me posted -

1 left,

Off to bed,

ATB,

John Mc

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,949 ✭✭✭dixiefly

I will take one.

I hope to get in there around lunchtime Saturday, failing that it will be Wednesday lunchtime.

That's it boys and girls and thank you - all 3 gone to happy new homes (assuming they fit in the back of my car tonight of course!)

Either Dave or myself will PM you today to get your real names & contact details..

Thanks again and I'll go digging for more dealetts!

ATB,

John Mc

This discussion has been closed.