Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pordylos down the butterslip

Options
  • 25-03-2009 8:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭

anyone know if this place is closed. i was passin it the other day and it was boarded up. place looked kinda deserted.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭Alzar

Closed nearly 12 months now, I think. Maybe longer.

Al.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭ergonomics

Definitely hasn't been closed for 12 months. I was in there during the summer for my 21st. OP, did you pass during the day or at night? As far as I know, they don't open at all during the day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭nuttz

ergonomics wrote: »
    Definitely hasn't been closed for 12 months. I was in there during the summer for my 21st. OP, did you pass during the day or at night? As far as I know, they don't open at all during the day.

It closed the end of August/September. I think the guy running the place was going to the Caribbean or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭bennyob

thanks......

Advertisement