Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ESOTERIC AGENDA

• 25-03-2009 9:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5_uoFNfJqw

I really enjoyed this one.I cant be sure if all is true some defintally but codex is the only thing im still researching worth a watch all the same:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,609 ✭✭✭Flamed Diving

Ugh. This video gives pseudo-science a bad name.

Ancient civilisations put forth more wealth, power, time and effort into the locations of the stars, than any other practice...

This commonly written off as simple curiosity.

By who? No one! Why did they chart the stars? Well... They tended to poke these little things into the ground in the hope that they could sprout up every year and feed them, lest they, you know. Died.

This was kind of important, and became ever more so when their civilisations expanded. Once civilisations expanded, bureaucracy grew with it. Once bureaucracy grew, power became centralised, and the means of creating ever larger calendars was possible, whilst simultaneously being used as tools for religious purposes. Thus we have these massive structures around the world which act as calendars and religious temples/tombs.

That is a very brief synopsis of what anyone can find in any anthropology book. Far from a simple curiosity.

Oh, this is even zanier than Zeitgeist.

'Wedding rings are a pagan ritual representing Saturns rings.'

Emm.
    Saturn's rings require at least a 15 mm diameter telescope to resolve and thus were not known to exist until Galileo first saw them in 1610.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturn#European_Observations_1600-1800s

Or did the Mayan's have some kind of magic rock to see these with?

Further point of note.

Using the Book of Exodus as a reference? Come on...

Is-Ra-Al.

Emm, no.

There is no evidence that Moses and his posse ever existed. Israeli archaeologists have been combing the Sinai desert for decades and have not come up with one shard of pottery to back that bronze age myth.

This is poor quality stuff, even by CT standards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 tbombzer

I enjoyed it anyway.Do any of the people commenting actually believe or like any conspiracys cause if ya dont your just wasting time and energy,just becareful wasting all that energy cause the reptillians might come and eat your mother if your not careful!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

tbombzer wrote: »
    I enjoyed it anyway.Do any of the people commenting actually believe or like any conspiracys cause if ya dont your just wasting time and energy,just becareful wasting all that energy cause the reptillians might come and eat your mother if your not careful!

This is a discussion forum. Try discussing something if you post it rather than just saying you like it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

You can tell me you're the king of the world and I may well be interested in hearing that story. But if you expect me to believe it then you need to prove it with some logic and evidence. If you can't back it up then I'll have to assume you dreamt it or are fantasizing about it. Neither of which make it a Conspiracy theory, just a fantasy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 tbombzer

Im actually the prince of the cosmos:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

Im actually the prince of the cosmos:)

Cool... Now i'll just sit back and wait for the proof.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

No need, he's banned for a week.

• Advertisement
Advertisement