Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Now till the end what too expect

Options
  • 25-03-2009 9:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭

Well, I've just started to actually get down and do some serious study, did terrible I mean really really bad :(, anyway whats the chance I turn it all around and score really high in the actuall leaving, anybody heard any stories, any advice .. I'd like to state again that I've actually started to get down and do hardwork but is a few hours a night going to get me a good leaving? After all I've done nothing untill now.:confused::confused::confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭.:FuZion:.

Yeah its possible now. But tbh, I have been studying for a few hours a night since before christmas. And I know loads of pple say they havent or they have no motivation etc, but I really have. Im still feeling the pressure. :p :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭TheCardHolder

Im in the same boat as OP without the extra hours studying:pac:

But yeh I need an improvement in mocks points drastically so I'm going to really buckle down.

Heres a fun game: Whats the most points someone you know has gone up from the mocks in the leaving cert?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭irishmonkey

My mate went from 280-ish to 400 points last year.. I think!

Advertisement