Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New suit

Options
  • 25-03-2009 9:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,728 ✭✭✭

A guy from Dublin walks into a doctors office, suffering from severe headaches.
    After examination, the doctor informs the guy that the cause of the headaches is his testicles are placing an extreme amount of pressure on his spinal cord... and the only solution is castration.
    Shocked (of course), the guy agrees to the operation. The headaches miraculously disappear after the surgery.
    Six months later, completely recovered, the guy decides to buy some new clothes to help him feel better about himself. He visits Louis Copelands and starts looking at suits. A salesman comes up to him and asks if he needs assistance. Of course, the guy agrees.
    "Well, you look like a 44 long to me" the salesman starts out.
    "That's exactly my size, you're very good" the guy replies.
    He tries the suit on and it fits like a glove... it's perfect. Next the salesman asks "Now that you have a new suit, would you like a new shirt to go along with it?"
    The guy figures 'Why not?' and agrees. The salesman then states "Well, you look like a white shirt person, sixteen and a half inch neck and thirty-four inch arms to me."
    The guy is astounded. He says "My God, that is EXACTLY my size. You are incredible!"
    Now, outfitted with a new suit and a new shirt, the salesman then asks the guy, "Don't you think you should have some new underwear to go along with your new clothes?"
    The guy agree and decides to let the salesman pick the size and style.
    The salesman then says, "Well you look like a white Jockey briefs kind of guy, size 38"
    The guy is shocked, "Wait a minute. You got my suit size and my shirt size right... How did you screw up on the size of my underwear? I am and have always been a size 30!"
    The salesman says "That is impossible ... if you wore size 30 briefs, there would be so much pressure on your balls that you would end up with terrible headaches!"

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Hey that reminds me of this joke:

A guy from Dublin walks into a doctors office, suffering from severe headaches.
    After examination, the doctor informs the guy that the cause of the headaches is his testicles are placing an extreme amount of pressure on his spinal cord... and the only solution is castration.
    Shocked (of course), the guy agrees to the operation. The headaches miraculously disappear after the surgery.
    Six months later, completely recovered, the guy decides to buy some new clothes to help him feel better about himself. He visits Louis Copelands and starts looking at suits. A salesman comes up to him and asks if he needs assistance. Of course, the guy agrees.
    "Well, you look like a 44 long to me" the salesman starts out.
    "That's exactly my size, you're very good" the guy replies.
    He tries the suit on and it fits like a glove... it's perfect. Next the salesman asks "Now that you have a new suit, would you like a new shirt to go along with it?"
    The guy figures 'Why not?' and agrees. The salesman then states "Well, you look like a white shirt person, sixteen and a half inch neck and thirty-four inch arms to me."
    The guy is astounded. He says "My God, that is EXACTLY my size. You are incredible!"
    Now, outfitted with a new suit and a new shirt, the salesman then asks the guy, "Don't you think you should have some new underwear to go along with your new clothes?"
    The guy agree and decides to let the salesman pick the size and style.
    The salesman then says, "Well you look like a white Jockey briefs kind of guy, size 38"
    The guy is shocked, "Wait a minute. You got my suit size and my shirt size right... How did you screw up on the size of my underwear? I am and have always been a size 30!"
    The salesman says "That is impossible ... if you wore size 30 briefs, there would be so much pressure on your balls that you would end up with terrible headaches!"

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭japbyrne

2? Now i have a headache.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

OP still has a lot of copy/paste FONT stuff so was unreadable at the time. He then fixed and I would have removed mine on the sly but can't now that you saw it :D

Advertisement