Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

THE MEDIC DROID [HELP NEEDED]

Options
  • 25-03-2009 9:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Hey guys, if your into Music on a broad scale(i.e your not closed to music thats not your own specific taste, give anything a listen)

The Medic droid are a power pop electro band much along the same lines as Myspace phenomonon "Jeffree Star" but they are like fantastically better then him!

Check em out i implore you! you will not be dissipointed, Play them LOUD! and with plenty of Bass! i've not met one person who hasnt liked them after i gave them a listen!

Artist - "The Medic Droid"
    Album - "Whats your Medium"
    best known song - "Fer Sure"

There is a Demo Version of "Fer Sure" on youtube which sucks! but the propper recording is much better if your looking it up on youtube then look up a video named "Fer Sure with Lyrics" or something similar! thats the right version!

We also need to get them into clubs! they are perfect clubbing music! as appose to the same generic stuff that we hear in each and every Club in Dublin! im not say thats not good music as i do like alot of it but let mix things up a bit eh!??

Awesome!

Advertisement