Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yahoo. The Gathering is back.

Options
  • 25-03-2009 10:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 562 ✭✭✭

Join us for the Gathering 4 Airsoft meet on the 25th and 26th of April. The first Gathering of 2009 at the site that had 157 players only a few weeks ago. As proven 3 times last year, The Gathering at G-TAC is the in place to be for the new airsofter as well the seasoned player alike.smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Our website is currently been rebuilt and should be up and running again soon. You will be able to process your booking through there when it is back online. You can also contact us by PM or email for our PayPal address to forward your payment.

See pricing on the booking menu or contact us for further details.

Hooooyeah let the good times roll.cool.gifeek.gifconfused.gifredface.gifsmile.gifrolleyes.gifwink.gifbiggrin.gifpacman.gif

PAYMENT
    We would prefer to receive prepayment. As before to facilitate this we will set up payment by Pay Pal from Our Web Site and also as before by sending us a postal order. PM us for postal and email address. You may may also pay us directly on site.

Please note that payments through PayPal will be subject to their charges.

To encourage people to prepay, there will be a discount for those who book and prepay for the two days together. Taking into account that this time around, the game play will be from 10:30 onwards on Saturday and 10:30-17:00 on the Sunday the pricing will be as follows.

Prepay: Saturday and Sunday €45
    Pay on the Day: Saturday and Sunday €50
    Day Only Rates: Saturday €30 and Sunday €25

There will be limited amount of rentals available, so please PM us for further details.

To help you arrive, register and set up your equipment and tents, you can arrive on Friday anytime from 2pm on wards. There will be no organized games on Friday but once ye have registered and have yer guns have been through the chrono, ye can check the site out and carry out reconnaissance for Saturday and Sunday.

Closing date for receipt of prepayments is Monday 22nd April. Anybody who has booked and not paid by this time, will be dropped off the register, they will not be guaranteed a place and if they arrive on the day they will have pay full price as stated above.

SAFETY
    1. There is to be no alcoholic drinks and or drugs consumed prior to or during the games. Anyone caught doing so will be dismissed from the site without refund.
    2. All Eye protection will be of the fully enclosed type. IE They totally encompass the eye with no gaps for BB's to fit through. Anyone found wearing non regulation eye-wear during or before a game will not be allowed to play until they obtain regulation eye-wear. You have plenty of time to sort this out so do not come down with bog standard safety glasses. Additionally, it is recomended that you should wear full face masks in the CQB Area.
    3. There will be no firring of guns, dry firring or otherwise, in the safe area, car parks or camping area. Although the safe area will be marked, if you are not sure just ask.
    4. All guns willl be chronographed befor the start of games, but part of G-TAC's Terms and Conditions are that the player acknowledges responsibility to ensure that their equipment is with in spec. Random checks of guns will be done during and after games. Anyone not sure that their gun is firring with in spec can have it checked. Anybody found using an out of spec gun will be dismissed from the site without refund.
    5. Due to the high amount of participants expected, it may be necessary to have 2 or 3 games going at once, but every attempt will be made to keep periods of non play to a minimum.
    6. Please read the G-TAC Terms and Conditions and print out, read and sign the G-TAC Waiver of Liability form prior to arrival at the site. All players must sign the Waiver prior to to been allowed to play.
    7. The age for playing at G-TAC is
    12-14 Only accompanied by a playing parent or guardian
    15-17 Only with Parental Consent and accompanied by a verifiable telephone number.

CAMPING
    An area of land has been set aside for camping. There will be running water and toilet facilities.

RUBBISH
    Please remove your own rubbish from the site. To help you recycling bins will be available. Please do not dispose of pressurized containers (gas) in the general waste bins.

FOOD
    Food will be available for purchase at the site as usual.
    This time around, we will also be selling soft drinks, energy bars tayto and stuff/

GAMES
    Games will be finalized and announced closer to the date. Please note that gamers will be called to order once and once only. The start of the game will not be held for anyone to show up. Games will be started and finished on two whistle blows. If you hear one whistle blow, a Marshal is trying to get someones attention, so stop and make sure it is not you. The Gathering's were always to be about Airsofters coming together, meeting each other and having fun.

* Rentals are limited, please check with Martin before adding one to your booking. Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Ayrtonf7

just wondering what the dealio is with ages and camping alike ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 440 ✭✭Single Malt

G-TAC wrote: »
    7. The age for playing at G-TAC is
    12-14 Only accompanied by a playing parent or guardian
    15-17 Only with Parental Consent and accompanied by a verifiable telephone number.

CAMPING
    An area of land has been set aside for camping. There will be running water and toilet facilities.

did you read the post?:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Ayrtonf7

Of course, otherwise I wouldnt know what it was about =]

My qustion is...do you have to be 18+ to camp ?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Might see what funds are like and maybe make a trip :)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

im going to cry seriously , baby due on the dates
    il be there in spirit:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,873 ✭✭✭spicymchaggis

As usual im there, had a blast last time, not just the gaming but also the banter at night was good (also them gtac burgers :D) . also see ya next week for the reckoning

• Closed Accounts Posts: 562 ✭✭✭G-TAC

Ayrtonf7 wrote: »
    just wondering what the dealio is with ages and camping alike ?
    Hi Ayrtonf7 if you are under 18 pet you have to have some one over 18 staying with you .regards evelyn

Gatling wrote: »
    im going to cry seriously , baby due on the dates
    il be there in spirit:D
    hope everything goes well for you both i am sure there will be many other gatherings you can attend through out the summer .have to see can we find a little baby camo outfit for the new arrival ;):D

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭A.T.F

The Airsoft Tactical Force will be there :):D:):D:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭voodoo1

The 13th Irish merc's will be there.......as usual!!:cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 323 ✭✭birdman 1979

Their will be two of us, for the Sunday (so far). Camping on the Sat night. :p

Hi All,
    To help us judge numbers can we ask all those intending on attending the first Gathering of 2009 to please show their interest here.

Also just want to let ye know that now with the opening of Eirsoft Galway, we will be able accept payment for the Gathering at the shop. Give us a ring if you cannot find us on on 091-768701.
    All the best,
    Martin and Evelyn.

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭Jimbobak47

The Patriots will be attending again in force!
    1. There is to be no alcoholic drinks and or drugs consumed prior to or during the games. Anyone caught doing so will be dismissed from the site without refund.

Is it still ok to bring a bit of drink and or drugs for saturday night?

Jimbobak47 wrote: »

I have no problem with you bringing some drink for the nightime but we will not tolerate any kind of drug use Onsite
    Regards Evelyn

Hi guys good numbers booked already looking forward to having you all down :D.For your convience you can now pay at our shop Eirsoft galway .;)
    Let. the count down begin 2 weeks and counting to the GATHERING 4.So I can gauge for food for you guys can you let me know who else is coming so that i will have enough burgers and food and drinks thanks :pac::pac:;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Pred_Bull

Trying to get a bit of a contingent rounded up here as well to go down in convoy. At the very least myself and Casper should be making it. :)

Pred_Bull wrote: »
    Trying to get a bit of a contingent rounded up here as well to go down in convoy. At the very least myself and Casper should be making it. :)

It will be great to have ye down. Ye are more then welcome.

Savage the gathering is back and it's now officially going to be an all Ireland
    event:cool::cool::cool: with people from Ulster, Munster,Leinster,and Connacht! EPIC EPIC EPIC!
    Its bad enough trying to understand all the accent's but I'm sure with a few
    quiet ones around the G-TAC fire and we'll be sorted! The national hidden
    drunk language will kick in and we'll all be fine! Cant wait i'm actually packing already!:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,503 ✭✭✭Killinator

Can't wait to fire up my free pass:D

Killinator wrote: »
    Can't wait to fire up my free pass:D
    What AEG did you get? that was a really good deal in the shop.

• Advertisement

Alright guy's the games for the gathering are just about finalized.
    I need to know numbers for team's and so i can pick the right games!
    So even if you think you can make it only one day.....let us know!:cool:
    And there is a night game planned....... for Saturday night!
    ( open only to players who have not consumed Alcohol prior to game start )
    Torches and COMM's are advised as usual!
    And a print out of the G-TAC map will help to if your not used to the area!

MAP g-tac_09.gif

See you all there!

Thankyou for payment recieved this morning from
    P Brodenal for two for full weekend for Gathering
    Evelyn

• Registered Users Posts: 3,503 ✭✭✭Killinator

voodoo1 wrote: »
    What AEG did you get? that was a really good deal in the shop.

I bought a KJW M92 so im sorted,

Dont know if me or andrew confirmed it or not but we'll be there for both days, and dave is likely to be there too

Killinator wrote: »
    I bought a KJW M92 so im sorted,

Dont know if me or andrew confirmed it or not but we'll be there for both days, and dave is likely to be there too

Excellent Stuff! i'm doing shane's head in...... do the same ..... just remind him to bring a tent this time...hehehe !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Jimbobak47 wrote: »

:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 Bob D'Nailer

Ain't been up to G-TAC in a couple months now:mad: really looking forward to Gathering IV. Be there for whole weekend.

Is ok to come down and setup camp on friday night??

Bob

Ain't been up to G-TAC in a couple months now:mad: really looking forward to Gathering IV. Be there for whole weekend.

Bob

looking forward to seeing you down bob on friday:D

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭irishlostboy

Bob

myself, my brother and between 2-4 others will be attending for the whole weekend. cant wait. look forward to seeing you all there.

Bob

AH tis BOB!!! Few beverages Friday night? Man i aint seen you in ages!:D

• Advertisement

myself, my brother and between 2-4 others will be attending for the whole weekend. cant wait. look forward to seeing you all there.

hey guys nice to have you down let me know your finial numbers when you know regards evelyn

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement