Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitar Hero Drums - Xbox 360

Options
  • 25-03-2009 10:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭

I've went through 3 new sets of drums since I've gotten Guitar Hero 4 and am out of money to buy more. It's always the red drum that stops working, the first one was from over-use, the next two just stopped working randomly. Anyone else have this problem?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 DoveBirkoff

That happen quite often, I fixed mine once and was the red as well. After that worked as expected.

The problem usually is the receptor under the rubber than goes down/move from the original position due to the hits over it while playing.

Opening the plastic case and replacing the receptor should be enough to fix this issue or at least improve the accuracy when is not working properly.

Hopefully this can help you.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

The problem usually is the receptor under the rubber than goes down/move from the original position due to the hits over it while playing.

Opening the plastic case and replacing the receptor should be enough to fix this issue or at least improve the accuracy when is not working properly.

I did try removing the plastic case once and fixing the positioning of the receptor, which did work, but then I found it very difficult to find a way to reattach the plastic so it could be played as normal, what way did you reattach the plastic case?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 DoveBirkoff

Aoifey! wrote: »
    what way did you reattach the plastic case?

well if you refer to these small little pieces of rubber to attach the coloured pad, those are quite hard to fit but with patience will go in the righ place ;) Try to force them with a screwdriver.

if you meant the plastic case (the back of the drums kit), I did not find any hard part on it.

Let me know any other query. good luck

Advertisement