Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Easter Monday 7-a-side Astro Tournament

• 25-03-2009 10:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭

Right guys,

7-a-side Astro tournament, Easter Monday April 13th in Loughlinstown Leisure Centre, South Dublin.(located just off M50 and N11).

Tournament to consist of 16 teams in 4 groups of 4, top 2 qualifying etc.

Winners Prize of €800, plus many other prizes for runners-up, player of tournament etc.

Entry is €150 per team (max 10 players per team)

If interested text Brian 0876555048 or Barry 0863006686.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,860 ✭✭✭ditpoker

i'm interested, got an email from another boards user but first prize is 800, yet the tournament brings in 2400 from entry fees. do 2nd 3rd etc get prizes too or is it 66% take for organiser?? i appreciate SOME money has to be made, but this doesnt represent value... especially if my team does not progress and i pay 150 for three games.

imo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Jesus Easter Monday is one of the biggest hangover days in the calender. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭bmcgov86

ditpoker wrote: »
    i'm interested, got an email from another boards user but first prize is 800, yet the tournament brings in 2400 from entry fees. do 2nd 3rd etc get prizes too or is it 66% take for organiser?? i appreciate SOME money has to be made, but this doesnt represent value... especially if my team does not progress and i pay 150 for three games.

imo.

Almost €1,500 will be paid out in prizes (Runners-up, player of tournament, top-scorer, goal of the tournament)

I've been organising this cup for a few years and trust me by the time the 4 pitches are rented, the 4 referees are paid and prizes given it isnt as handsome as you may think;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭bmcgov86

eirebhoy wrote: »
    Jesus Easter Monday is one of the biggest hangover days in the calender. :)

nothing better than an auld game of ball to run off a hangover;)

Advertisement