Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Did you ever sit on your balls?

Options
  • 25-03-2009 10:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭

Hurts don't it?.

2.5 billion years of evolution and it's still possible to neuter yourself by resting.

Fcuk you Darwin
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

As a kid, does riding a bike that's too big count?:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

Nah. But Ive kicked / knee'd and bitten them.

I can haz prize now?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

All the time :(

Even sometimes when I'm already sitting, just lean the wrong way and PAIN

• Closed Accounts Posts: 243 ✭✭HarryPalmer

Of course. At the end of the day I take them out of the wheelbarrow and use them as a bean bag.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

The downside of having big balls i guess.;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13 sean_h

Awwww it hurts!
    Specially when ur sitting on a wooden chair:(
    Hate when you get annoyed and in your fit of rage somehow hit the boys.

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭fj1200

Ouch! What about this poor guy?

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Abigayle wrote: »
    Nah. But Ive kicked / knee'd and bitten them.

I can haz prize now?
    Ow, ow and sometimes ow/other times mmmmm.

As for me, i dont think ive even managed to sit on my ba.........HAWWWWWWW:eek:.........nevermind :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

I've accidentally sat/leaned/squished? them (obviously I don't have any so they'd be a then bfs) and my god did I feel guilty.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭Peared

I am so glad I don't have balls.

Nothing to do with sitting on them, I just wouldn't want them growing out of me. Ugh.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Happens all the time thanks to my gigantic testicles, then women have the bloody nerve to give me dirty looks for sitting with my legs spread... Damn sexists!:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,924 ✭✭✭Nforce

It's always been a problem in my family...

WARNING: IMAGE NSFW

• Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Iang87

Nforce wrote: »
    It's always been a problem in my family...

WARNING: IMAGE NSFW

can you imagine the distance they'd get with a **** just imagine how far it'd fly

IMAGINE i tells ya

Iang87 wrote: »
    IMAGINE i tells ya

F that. I'm going travelling, with a tape-measure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

Droopy drawers is the main cause of this painful experience.

The ballsack just dangles loosely and is prone to squishing and side impact,especially when crossing ones legs.

I like a nice tight set with the ballsack tucked snugly away and well supported.

I like to hike them up real tight so as the sack has no room to "swing" and the porridge gun is tucked away and secure.

hate having my bollox dangling like a Dunne's stores bag with two beef tomatoes in it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭CreepingDeath

galwayrush wrote: »
    The downside of having big balls i guess.;)

Or a saggy scrotum...

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Nah the balls need to hang low. Having them all tucked away like old christmas decorations isn't cool. They need to be able to do their own thing

Nah the balls need to hang low. Having them all tucked away like old christmas decorations isn't cool. They need to be able to do their own thing

Commando, ftw

• Registered Users Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭magick

i swing mine like a set of medieval flails

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

yes it hurt a lot :(....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Totally thought that said spit

And yes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭misty floyd

I like to hike them up real tight so as the sack has no room to "swing" and the porridge gun is tucked away and secure.

hate having my bollox dangling like a Dunne's stores bag with two beef tomatoes in it.

hahhaaaahahahahahah :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,489 ✭✭✭iMax

I've got the smallest balls. Makes my cock look huge though !!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,535 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

It's just an extreme stupidity filter.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Why do you think I speak at this pitch?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

my dad has had to grow accustomed to a wheelchair after a fall at work a few years ago and part of the process of not having any feeling below his belly button is that he hs to manually "check himself" every time he goes from one seat to another (i.e. getting in and out of the car) as it's very easy to sit on them when you have no feeling.

one of the guys he was in hospital with in his 9 months recovery had to have one removed after he spent the whole day sitting on it and had totally crushed it without realising. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

2.5 billion years of evolution and it's still possible to neuter yourself by resting.
    Fcuk you Darwin
    I don't think you understand what it is that Darwin did. He didn't make your balls huge, that's for sure.
    vibe666 wrote: »
    one of the guys he was in hospital with in his 9 months recovery had to have one removed after he spent the whole day sitting on it and had totally crushed it without realising. :eek:
    Ouch ouch ouch!!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

I've sat on them but lord I wouldnt change them for all the tea in china. I love my balls.

I once had a guy walk up to me outside science class and kick me in the balls to see what I'd do. I feel to the ground. Interesting experiment.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,547 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Worst pain ever has to be when out on a beautiful golf course playing a decent game of golf. Swing a wild shot (Ball tucked under a tree with about 170 yards to the green) aiming for the green and magically catching your nads in the join on your trousers the second you hit the ball. By god I was delighted I got a golf cart that day..... and then ended up making par on the hole so it was slightly worth it!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

vibe666 wrote: »

Why did you have to ruin my day? Thats gonna stick in my head all day.

Advertisement