Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Did you ever sit on your balls?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭MonkeyBalls

Hurts don't it?.

2.5 billion years of evolution and it's still possible to neuter yourself by resting.

Fcuk you Darwin

Nope, one ball hangs lower to avoid the clashing of the balls. So Darwin designed our balls just nicely. Praise him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Bobalicious93

*Desperately tries to find that clip from Black Books*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭johnny_knoxvile

Abigayle wrote: »
    Nah. But Ive kicked / knee'd and bitten them.

I can haz prize now?

i hate to rude but i heard the prize is a tea-bagging from Pat Kenny!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

i heard the prize is a tea-bagging from Pat Kenny!

Score! Id tear the towns off him :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

i have it on good authority that the older a man gets the lower they start to hang, so i guess gravity doesn't just affect the ladies that way. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

No i have not.
    my fiance keeps them safely tucked away in a velvet box on the mantle.

vibe666 wrote: »
    i have it on good authority that the older a man gets the lower they start to hang, so i guess gravity doesn't just affect the ladies that way. :)

does this mean Pat Kenny could affect the fore-mentioned tea-bagging from a higher altitude?

does this mean Pat Kenny could affect the fore-mentioned tea-bagging from a higher altitude?
    yes it does, and if you were laying at the foot of the leaning tower of piza, the pope could do it to you from off the top balcony.

vibe666 wrote: »
    yes it does, and if you were laying at the foot of the leaning tower of piza, the pope could do it to you from off the top balcony.

if i was a windy day it may cause them to swing, like a pendulum.

Those on the other end join a form of the mile high club without ever being in a plane.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 AR-15

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

congrats to the OP

***for the best thread title ever***

did you ever sit on your balls

rofl Priceless!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭ascanbe

Nforce wrote: »
    It's always been a problem in my family...

WARNING: IMAGE NSFW

AC/DC were obviously never made aware of this crew.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

This thread makes me very glad to be female. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Makes me glad to be female too Kirby.. I can imagine the ensuing discomfort though 'cos the odd time I get a sensation that feels like I'm sitting on a knitting needle...like a really excrutiating sharp sudden pain right up my body. I could be on a bus or anywhere when it happens, I usually cope by taking the weight off one of my bumcheeks really quickly, I restrain the screams but I do make noises similar to the ones I make sitting in a hot bath....'ooh ooh ohh ahhh!!'. Dunno a fcuk what that's all about:confused:

Ann22 wrote: »
    .. I can imagine the ensuing discomfort though 'cos the odd time I get a sensation that feels like I'm sitting on a knitting needle...like a really excrutiating sharp sudden pain right up my body.
    sounds like a pinched nerve, not fun at all, but i'm afraid it's nothing like doing damage to your love spuds.

compare it to a severe bout of sea-sickness plus someone punching you in the stomach at tHe same time as stubbing your toe on a sharp corner during a dizzy spell just after someone shot your dog in front of you whilst repossessing the house you built with your own two hands that you were aout to give to your kids as a wedding present and....you're not even close to how it feels. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭2 stroke

I'd give my left testicle, for it not to happen to me, again.

Advertisement