Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place/deal to buy & engrave Martini Glasses

Options
  • 25-03-2009 10:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 49

Hi all,
    I am looking to buy a set of Martini glasses. Anyone recommend a good place / deal where I can buy these? I would also love to have these engraved so if they can be engraved in the same place then great, otherwise any help on this would be more than welcome too.
    Full budget I would be willing to spend is €75-€100

thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭seandoiler

not sure if they do martini glasses but you could check out the place up by the butter museum,got some engraved galssware there before

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 DreamingOfABoat

Brill, thanks, will look around there, if you have a name of place that would be great too? If not, again, thanks a mill

• Registered Users Posts: 2,452 ✭✭✭SomeFool

There is a trophy engraving place on princes street near Nash 19. I'm sure they would engrave it for you. :)

Advertisement