Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Open Coffee Sligo

Options
  • 25-03-2009 11:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Anyone interested in business networking should note that there is an Open Coffee event starting in Sligo.

First one is on in the Clarion next thursday - 2nd April @11am.

Full details at http://www.opencoffeesligo.org

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭cousin_borat

Unfortunately I missed the first one but I hope to make future events, especially since I'm moving to Strandhill at the end of the month.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 225 ✭✭fmcc

HI Borat,
    i made this one and plans are afoot to keep it going. it had a good turnout of 24 or so with a wide diverse range of business not just tech. keep an eye on the site as the day of the meeting may change for the future.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 lilyw

OMG that sounds like a good idea must tell my friends about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 LadyDotty

Hey Folks,

Open Coffee Sligo is on again this Thursday at 11am at the Clarion Hotel

Full details on what exactly Open Coffee is here

'The OpenCoffee Club was started to encourage entrepreneurs, developers and investors to organise real-world informal meetups to chat, network and grow.'

Advertisement