Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How long to complete Halo 3 campaign on legendary?

Options
  • 26-03-2009 12:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,661 ✭✭✭

Myself and 2 fellow live gamers took it upon ourselves to start and finish the legendary campaign on Halo 3 last Sunday. I had already finished it myself previuosly and it probably took me 30 hours of game play on my own. I was dubious then that we were going to make it through in one sitting.

Well 7 hours later we had it nailed, which I thought was pretty quick.

No doubt about it, having three in the campaign made it significantly easier, but some levels were just stupidly hard and some spots had to be attempted 10 times to get through it. Good laugh though and no one noticed any major lag, even though two of them were in the US and I was in Dublin.

Great waste of a Sunday when nothing was on TV!

Just wondering how long it took other people to finish

Ciao.
    Muppet Man

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,285 ✭✭✭-=al=-

good ole lag, on co op, its easy on legendary once ur hardened from some online play

i remember me and a friend completled ojn legendary before we played it on live, after a few weeks or months playing it online, we played the campaign on legendary for the skulls and was suprised how easy it was, playing online really makes u much better

theres some tricky annoying bits though, u have to work out but its still a few hours work alrite

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 XGI Crucius

me and old team mate cleared it in 4 and half hours on legendary but that was on lan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭X AcT X EviL

I'm working through it at the moment on Solo and have taken about 4 hours to get to Floodgate(the first mission with the flood). I'm finding it incredibly difficult and don't think I'll be able to complete Cortana, now matter how long I spend at it once I get to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,661 ✭✭✭Muppet Man

Its do-able alright, just lots of patience. All I can suggest for Cortana is to focus less on killing and more on running, but it is definitely a total pain in the A$$. As mentioned above - when I did legendary on my own, it probably took 30 hours. Battle rifle and sniper are the way to go and probably battle rifle and Shotty for Cortana, with lots of nades. ;)

Best of luck with it anyway! :)

Muppet Man

• Registered Users Posts: 4,285 ✭✭✭-=al=-

i'll do any level on halo3 no prob but cortana just pisses me off

its the only one i didnt do solo on legendary yet i hate it! i just think of the hassle of it

• Advertisement
Advertisement