Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Hotel March 27 and 28

• 26-03-2009 12:27am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,741 ✭✭✭

Hiya I'm basically looking for a duble room for those 2 nights, does anyone know of any really good deals? It needs to be in the heart of the city really... thanks for any help!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 352 ✭✭dave98

hey im going too same dates i find the best western academy plaza hotel the best. rooms average at 89.00 a night and its about 2 mins walk to the heart of Dublin city

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,741 ✭✭✭Klingon Hamlet

dave98 wrote: »
    hey im going too same dates i find the best western academy plaza hotel the best. rooms average at 89.00 a night and its about 2 mins walk to the heart of Dublin city

That sounds good, where did you find that price?

I tried booking.com and the cheapest was €318!!!

http://www.booking.com/hotel/ie/academyhoteldublin.html?aid=303948;label=dublin-dM8ynnxsV*_DfsYlvUtSkgS2767348731;sid=bcb217cd6f4b88c9a56b6b3ad85e7c1a;checkin=2009-03-27;checkout=2009-03-29

i always find hotels.ie good but this time i just rang the hotel. The hotels website is good www.academyplaza.ie but its better to ring - just ask for the best rate

just went onto hotels.ie. 102euro per night. the prices went up alot in the last 24hours

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,741 ✭✭✭Klingon Hamlet

That's slightly more than I have in my wallet I'm afraid. Does anyone know any cracking deals...?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 gracietwo

www.ripleycourt.com
    This seems to be one of the best value hotels in town. My OH stays regularly for work.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭dh0661

gracietwo wrote: »
    My OH stays regularly for work.

:eek: Your not Mrs. Cowan, are you? :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Gazza22

dh0661 wrote: »
    :eek: Your not Mrs. Cowan, are you? :eek:

:rolleyes: It's The Ripley Court not The Four Seasons her OH stays in ffs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 280 ✭✭magicEye

Best quote I've found is for Maldron Citywest (9 miles outside Dublin), rates for 27-28th March are 45 Euro per night. Luas available.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭col16

Ballsbridge Inn is available on these dates using the Boards promotion code for €39 per room per night on the D4 Hotels site.

• Advertisement

Dont mean to sound stupid but is that far from O Connell street? Good price

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭col16

20 minute walk.Forgot to mention there is a €7.50 charge per night for parking aswell .Still a good deal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Gazza22

Tbh you're not going to do any better than D4 Hotels at such short notice for a Friday & Saturday night in Dublin City. I'd go with them.

Alternatively you could stay at Days Hotel Parkwest also for €39. This is 5 miles outside the city centre though. However they run a free shuttle bus for guests to Temple Bar on Saturday and Sunday.

Advertisement