Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mini Marathon

• 26-03-2009 1:03am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 843 ✭✭✭

Are many out there doing it this year? Have you started to train? I decided today to do it and will start training tomorrow!! eek

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

When is the deadline for signing up? I'd be interested in going for it, but would be afraid I wouldn't be able to manage it - it would be a good goal to work towards though!

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭VB

signed up on Sunday! Have the smallest chance that I might actually be able to jog (some) of it. I'm completely unfit so training started in earnest on Monday....fingers crossed.

I think you have until 15th April to sign up. You can sign up online now as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭uglyjohn

Have a look here, plenty of useful advice.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=972

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 hollyh

This is the first time i have used this site, but i'm looking for help. I was hoping to register for the ladies mini marathon but i have missed the deadline, i have rang up to see if there is any way i could still do it and got told the only way i would be able to do it now is if someone was already registered and can't do it for some reason, then i could take there registration form and i could refund them the money they have payed to do it. So if anyone you know has registered and can't do it now i would be very greatful if you would pass on my message to them or get in touch with me. Thanking everyone in advance:rolleyes: fingers and toes crossed.

hollyh

Advertisement