Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Glenomena Guy

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Allniter

Ha i think i know who he is, sometimes see him wit a ginger 2nd year ag girl whos like a foot taller than him! think i saw them coming back from the student bar one night, him in a wedding dress, with her bra in his hand!!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,009 ✭✭✭✭bnt

Death has this much to be said for it:
    You don’t have to get out of bed for it.
    Wherever you happen to be
    They bring it to you—free.

— Kingsley Amis

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 sbwhyte

Keep this sh*t up!! I'm good friend with Glenomena Guy and Rubbers ;) I dont give a fiddlers fu*k as I dont live there... HUP SKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep up the good work!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,039 ✭✭✭Theresalwaysone

starface wrote: »
    No its not the boy from the north that has curly hair!

haha, this has to be Richie. But I doubt tis him.

I find the whole story of Glenomena guy hilarious, if I was there it wouldnt be so funny but looking in on it. haha, bit of a hero imo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Like 10 people have posted here complaining about him -- have none of ye reported it/complained? :confused: Pretty crazy if so...

If ye don't fancy punching him, then as mentioned, buy some water balloons and destroy him.

Sounds like an attention whore d*ckhead anyways

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭starface

spotted "Hup-ski" in the bar today drinking pints at lunch time. Tonight will definatly be a "wakey Wakey Glenomena" night :):rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 smelly.muzzies

wats dis all about??

can everybody please leave dis yound fella alone. its well known around the ag building that hes a bit of an idiot ever since 'the incident'.

rumour has it 'the incident' occured when his jewish parents couldnt find anybody to do the snip so undertook the job themselves. they preceeded to mame their child leaving him with serious physical and MENTAL scars.

so it would be appreciated by all who themselves have been in difficult situations to show some restraint to this poor unfortunate willyless man!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Whip the phone out and video clip that sucka. Send it in to Oops TV and net yourself a cool €100. (if they still give money like Kirtsys home videos used to)

Never know, he could be the next YouTube phenom.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Glenomena

Hey guys. I'm a res here in Glenomena also and hear bout this thread yesterday.
    Most of you seem missing somethings here. This is college and this is not an old folks home. You guys need to lighten up. It was one of the first things i noticed bout this place when i moved in. Most of you guys are way too anal to be in college. Yes we're all here to get an education but dont forget that there is more to life that being booksmart. This guy that you all dispise has probably got more friends than all of you negative ranters put together. We all agree that it is truly annoying when he wakes us up in the middle of the night. But as you irish say, he's having the crack.
    Glenomena really needs to take those gates out of its ass and start enjoying itself. I've been to a fair few colleges in my time but none has been worse than here. All you guys do is worry bout study, give out about the weather and then bi#~h about how you've nothing done for your exams. This guy seems to have the right attitude, i've met him in the library a fair few times and he's as quiet as a mouse then. Work hard play hard, that what I say.

Seriously guys get off boards and start enjoying yourselves before its too late. Your only young once.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,416 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

You see, the SU could be setting up vetting processes for people from outside the pale rather than trying to take down coca cola. This would at least ensure that primitives are re-educated at least a little before being allowed into an urban, close-quarters enviroment.

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

...And, that's a wrap.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement