Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PRSI Fraud

Options
  • 26-03-2009 12:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hi

I'm a reporter in a national newspaper and I'm working on a story about employers failing to pay PRSI for their workers.

I'm interested in talking to anybody who has been made redundant only to go to the social welfare office and find out that no PRSI has been paid for them, causing problems in claiming job seekers allowance.

If you contact me it will be in a strictly off-the-record manner and none of your details or those of your case will be used without expressed permission.

Thanks for your time.

L

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement