Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

rugby game for xbox 360

• 26-03-2009 12:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭

gamestop say none exists... my mate claims he has played one

any idears

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭Carroller16

never seen one... but i'd love one.

The original "Rugby" for the PS1 was class

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Your mate is lying. There is no rugby game for the 360, there was an EA Sports one for the original Xbox, it was crap.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭civis_liberalis

The only way to play a rugby game on the 360 is to play the Rugby 2006 Xbox game which runs on the 360.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭civis_liberalis

Jonah Lomu Rugby was the best rugby game I ever played. The gameplay still stand up as top class. Excellent fun. Pity they don't re-hash it with better graphics and do an xbox live arcade release of it or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭bonkers

this is a sad day

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

Jonah Lomu Rugby was the best rugby game I ever played. The gameplay still stand up as top class. Excellent fun. Pity they don't re-hash it with better graphics and do an xbox live arcade release of it or something.

there was a game called world something rugby on the xbox that was made by the same studios, swordfish aand it was pretty good albeit a bit basic.
    not sure if its bc though.

edit: World_Championship_Rugby

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭mise

An XBLA release of Jonah Lomu would be amazing.. online leagues and the like.. oh and the black and white rewinding replays!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭jesterhead

Used to be obssessed with Jona Lomu Rugby, easily one of the better games gameplay wise ever made. The World Championship Rugby was ok, EA Rugby I thought was very good, but its not compatible with my 360!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

used to love playing in Murrey Field in Jona Lomu for some reason

• Registered Users Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭RichTea

Best commentary in any sports game ever!

• Advertisement
Advertisement