Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Romantic dinner

Options
  • 26-03-2009 1:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,315 ✭✭✭

A man and a woman are having dinner in a restaurant. Their waitress, taking another order at a table a few paces away, spots that the man is slowly sliding down his chair and under the table, with the woman acting unconcerned.

As the waitress watches, the man slides all the way under and out of sight.

Still, the woman dining opposite him appears not to notice.

Finally, the waitress comes over to the table and whispers discreetly to the woman, "Pardon me, ma'am, but I think your husband just slid under the table."

"No, he didn't," the woman calmly replies. "He just walked in the door."

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 313 ✭✭Big Wave

I don't get it. What door?

• Registered Users Posts: 962 ✭✭✭chavezychavez

Big Wave wrote: »
    I don't get it. What door?

Ah lad, come on :cool:

Ah lad, come on :cool:
    What? Spit it out if you know.

Edit: If you turn around & tell me that "slid under the table" and "walked in the door" are just euphemisms, then they're pretty crap. I had assumed the joke wasn't as bad as that. Am I wrong for expecting more?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 336 ✭✭geuro

What? Spit it out if you know.#

If you turn around & tell me that "slid under the table" and "walked in the door" are just euphemisms, then they're pretty crap. I had assumed the joke wasn't as bad as that. Am I wrong for expecting more?

You can't be serial?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,575 ✭✭✭patmac

What? Spit it out if you know.#

If you turn around & tell me that "slid under the table" and "walked in the door" are just euphemisms, then they're pretty crap. I had assumed the joke wasn't as bad as that. Am I wrong for expecting more?

I'll put you out of your misery the lad that slipped under the table was not the husband. You can use one of these :o if you like!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,315 ✭✭✭Homer

Few things can kill a joke faster than explaining it :mad:

patmac wrote: »
    I'll put you out of your misery the lad that slipped under the table was not the husband. You can use one of these :o if you like!
    :o

• Registered Users Posts: 7,575 ✭✭✭patmac

Homer wrote: »
    Few things can kill a joke faster than explaining it :mad:

Sorry:o but he was suffering

Advertisement